V3 Bump trick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaEvvee

Reaction score
I recently learned of a trick for the V3 game "Bump", it goes like this: press the B button SLOWER rather then faster! That way when the little power thingie comes up you have more time to get it to the top! I hope this helps! Or if everyone already knows this and does it always, then I am a delinquent (or whatever word you would choose in this situation)!!!

Evvee

hi, i've also tried a trick about the bump game...try feeding your pet until it reaches 99lbs(i know it may be unhealthy and cruel or something but just do try...do it carefully and not very continuously though). The higher the weight, the more chances of winning!

although, this is the opposite of the sprint game. :rolleyes: you have to be lightweight to be able to win! :rolleyes:

Thanks that helped so much i made it to round 8 and the highest round i made it to before i knew this trick was round 2. WOW!!!!

cool, i was also wondering if i have a 2 year old tamagotchi and she weighs 99 pounds, how come she never wins, i thought weight was supposed to help?

If your tama weighs 99lbs. you will get less money from bump.I made it to the last round on bump with my tama 99 lbs. but I only got 240 points. :)

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back