v3 codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaQueen 12694

Reaction score
im not a new tamagotchi owner (i had mine 4 almost a yr) but i do have a question. u no how people always post the codes 4 v3's?? well i was wondering wat the codes are for......do you put them in the v3's and get that item? im confused!! :D

you g oto the shop, press a a couple times and then the manager will go crazy, then type in the code and get an item.. <_<

you g oto the shop, press a a couple times and then the manager will go crazy, then type in the code and get an item.. <_<
no thats v2. anyway do you own a v3?

i dont think so.

if you do im sorry, but were talking about tamatown passwords.

thanks guys but the sad thing is my computer wont let me go into tamatown!! it did it before and it worked fine! now it says there is no such website!! grrr www.tamatown.com!!!!!!!! oh well...

to b onest tama queen... i got nuttin. i nevr even herd bout 'dem till now. im confused 2. :p :)

thanks guys but the sad thing is my computer wont let me go into tamatown!! it did it before and it worked fine! now it says there is no such website!! grrr www.tamatown.com!!!!!!!! oh well...
yes.. its getting some finishing touches done on it..

others have noticed this too :huh:

yes.. its getting some finishing touches done on it..others have noticed this too :D
oh!!!! thanks i thought i was never going to be able to get on again!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back