v3 commercial

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xGalaxyCandyx

Reaction score
I thought the new commercial for v3 was way better than the v2 one. it wasnt nearly as hyper (though it still had kids dancing in the background lol). this time they actually described some features of the toy instead of shouting the words "shopping spree!" constantly. the kids seemed a bit more calm, thus making the product look a bit more positive in my opinion. i like how it showed all the new designs as well. all n all i give it two thumbs up. a much needed improvement i'd say.

p.s. maybe they took our advice :D

I thought the new commercial for v3 was way better than the v2 one. it wasnt nearly as hyper (though it still had kids dancing in the background lol). this time they actually described some features of the toy instead of shouting the words "shopping spree!" constantly. the kids seemed a bit more calm, thus making the product look a bit more positive in my opinion. i like how it showed all the new designs as well. all n all i give it two thumbs up. a much needed improvement i'd say.
p.s. maybe they took our advice :eek:
Yeah, I agree with you! :(

*tama star* :lol: ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back