V3 connecting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragna

Reaction score
Ok, here's the deal: I haven't connected my V3 in a long time.. so I kinda forgot. I tried to fiend the answer with the search function but still didn't found anything.

My younger cousin has 2 V3's now and want them to connect. But it doesn't work (they are toddlers now). And she asked me if they had to be adults or something to connect.

I kinda forgot :huh: I thought they could connect from the point they were toddlers. Does anyone here still know from which stage you can connect V3's? Because maybe she is just doing something wrong.. Or she is right and has to wait... Or do they have to be from opposite genders to connect? (not mate, just play thr games)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, are you sure about that? Because I just tried to connect my V4 toddler to my V3 adult.. and that didn't work either ^_^ Fail all the time..

I remember connecting my V3 and V4.5 a lot in the past, but forgot if they were toddlers or older ^_^

So I know HOW to connect.. but it didn't work wit my toddler now... so maybe they DO have to be teen or adult??

Last edited by a moderator:
No, nicki9 is right. You can connect any stage, gender, or version (except V5 and V5.5).

That used to happen to me a lot. I tried to connect my V3 to my V4 alot but it wouldn't work. You might have to replace the battery (like I did, then it worked again). Sometimes your tamas won't connect if they're in bright sunlight. Go to a shady spot and then try connecting.

Hope I helped!

It's really strange that only my V4 wouldn't connect :S I know all that stuff about sunlight and batteries. I hope it's not broken ^_^

I started this topic for my cousin... but now it's more about myself ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back