V3 Connexion Release Date - Confirmed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum's friend is gettin a conneCTion v3 4 me. I prefer the connections even though I'm English. The connections can connect 2 v1s right?
Congrats! I heard in a topic that they can´t connect to V1s..... only to V2s.. But if i´m wrong don´t blame me, blame them!! lol :wacko:

Hi

just got a reply from bandai.de

Hallo Birgit,

vielen Dank für Deine Anfrage.

Sollte alles planmäßig laufen wird Tamagotchi Version 3 schon Ende März in

den Geschäften erhältlich sein.

Der 14. April erscheint uns deshalb etwas spät.

Da man aber leider nie weiß, welche Verzögerungen eintreten können, wollen

wir uns im Moment noch nicht wirklich auf ein Datum festlegen.

Viele Grüße

Dein Bandai-Team

translated:

thanks for your question.

If everything goes according to plan, V3 will be in th shops at the end of March. Therefore the 14th of April is latish for us.

Since you can never know which delays may occur we don't want to schedule a date now.

I have one already and will get my second over the next few days... I bought then via Ebay because Bandai Europe is usually very slow to get new things :blink:

Bandai Europe isn't allways slow, Europe got version 2's very early.. They were out when I joint tamatalk (in May!)

I dont think I'm going to buy a version 3, I dont like the characters. I prefer The Old P1, P2 and the Angelgotchi (which I am selling :blink: )

Bandai Europe isn't allways slow, Europe got version 2's very early.. They were out when I joint tamatalk (in May!)I dont think I'm going to buy a version 3, I dont like the characters. I prefer The Old P1, P2 and the Angelgotchi (which I am selling :ph34r: )
yeah but it takes them always weeks longer to release things in Europe than in the US and there seem no good reasons for that.

Hi
just got a reply from bandai.de

Hallo Birgit,

vielen Dank für Deine Anfrage.

Sollte alles planmäßig laufen wird Tamagotchi Version 3 schon Ende März in

den Geschäften erhältlich sein.

Der 14. April erscheint uns deshalb etwas spät.

Da man aber leider nie weiß, welche Verzögerungen eintreten können, wollen

wir uns im Moment noch nicht wirklich auf ein Datum festlegen.

Viele Grüße

Dein Bandai-Team

translated:

thanks for your question.

If everything goes according to plan, V3 will be in th shops at the end of March. Therefore the 14th of April is latish for us.

Since you can never know which delays may occur we don't want to schedule a date now.
This seems to be realistic.

I think the toy company put April becuase of the time it took to send, and arrangements to be made.

So, End of March.

woa, this is really late! I'm glad I got two via Ebay from the US. But I also want a European one.
Yeah, I got mine from ebay too!

*tama star* :)

This seems to be realistic.I think the toy company put April becuase of the time it took to send, and arrangements to be made.

So, End of March.
end of march is almost april, and if they're delayed a bit, it would be 14th of april. i'll have to wait a long long time. B)

London, UK:
AnyToys has confirmed that the Tamagotchi Connexion Version 3 will be released in UK and Europe..... 14th April 2006!!!

AnyToys is based in London and will ship to UK only.

Bandai UK have said that V3 connexion will only be able to connect to V2 & V3, not V1!

There is a link to the page here and a picture is available here
Where did you find this out?

London, UK:
AnyToys has confirmed that the Tamagotchi Connexion Version 3 will be released in UK and Europe..... 14th April 2006!!!

AnyToys is based in London and will ship to UK only.

Bandai UK have said that V3 connexion will only be able to connect to V2 & V3, not V1!

There is a link to the page here and a picture is available here
Canada has them already same wih thr lanyards just to let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back