V3 HELP! (I NEED IT, REALLY)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver977

Reaction score
I NEVER CAN USE MY SUVINERS EVEN WHEN I AM AN ADULT! AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOW DO U?

~PS. HOW DO YOU CHANGE COLOR AND FONT ON POST AND SIGNETURE??????? :( :( :angry: :angry:

scincerly,

tamaluver977

alright suveniers are NOT useable, even by adults;;

and if you want to know how to use colors and stuff,, when you are going to add a reply, look under the smileys and click under the link that says BB code help. it tells you how to do it there.

HOpe i Helped.

-[SIZE=21pt]John Patrickk.[/SIZE]

I NEVER CAN USE MY SUVINERS EVEN WHEN I AM AN ADULT! AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOW DO U?

~PS. HOW DO YOU CHANGE COLOR AND FONT ON POST AND SIGNETURE??????? :( :( :angry: :angry:

scincerly,

tamaluver977
souvineers in the list are not for using.

how to write in color: use the color tag and close it using the "close all tags" button.

[thanks but i still can not write in color  :mimitchi:   :furawatchi:
To type in color put a tag like this: at the beginning of whatever you want in color. Then put [/color ] at the end. (without the space cause I just did that so it would show.)

- Kohaku :kuribotchi:

[SIZE=14pt]You juss type wut ever u want then highlight it go over to the color thingy and pick ur color, font and size (wen ur message is highlghted) then it should work!!! Hope i helped PM me i need friends[/SIZE] :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back