V3 HELP !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHottie22

Reaction score
:huh: :rolleyes: Im about to get a V3 tomorrow and i was wondering what is different from the V2?????? What new features does it have????? I know about TamaTown but i really need to know more.... I hear people talking about the "king" and "visit grandparents/parents" but i just dont get it!!!!!!!! Can someone please help me understand what is so amazing about the V3's????!!!!! :eek: :) :huh:

Well, v3 has an entenna and some other things i dont know... but lucky u! Have fun with ur new tamagochi! There SOO fun! :)

:blink: :pochitchi: Im about to get a V3 tomorrow and i was wondering what is different from the V2?????? What new features does it have????? I know about TamaTown but i really need to know more.... I hear people talking about the "king" and "visit grandparents/parents" but i just dont get it!!!!!!!! Can someone please help me understand what is so amazing about the V3's????!!!!! :ph34r: :huh: ;)
If you have 5,000gp, you can visit the king by going to Friend List Icon and Points and Donate and put in how much gp to donate. There are 2 new games and there are Passwords and Souviniers. There are also more characters, but the only thing is, you can't get Marutchi! Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope I helped. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back