V3 King - What to do with final password?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you get over 60,000 points? I got up to 9999 points and everytime I play a game and get points, my points don't go up!! Help!

When I donate this is what happens:I donate 5010 or something like that.

Then the king says thankyou very much.

BUT HE'S GREEDY AND DOESN'T GIVE ME A PASSWORD!!

I can't believe the king would do that! :D
You have to wait a few seconds after the screen says "thank you very much" to get the password.

I'v donated over 5000 points and I still don't have the code so can anyone help me ;) ^_^ :D

Got both of our TAMA V3's to the King. At 5010 points, we got the rings, at 12010 we got the cape and at 30010, we got the crown. Now we have a royal outfit that the adults are wearing. Once they wear it, we keep getting another password but we can't figure out where we shoudl use it at Tamatown. We tried it in Travel and for the King, but no luck. Anyone else donate over 30000 points to the king yet and come up with the same thing?
Also - a quick way to rack up a lot of points - our two Tamas (adult) became True Loves and had babies. Once we started playing games again against each other, they earned 300 points per game (400-600 if the Tama performed "perfectly"). Basically, we just kept having them play games together for the last day or so and earned well over 60,000 points.

Now Tama V3s are on G2 and are still earning 300 points per game that they play against each other!

The Tamahaegs family ^_^

1 V2 - 8G (girl right now)

1 V2 - 7G (boy right now)

1 V2 - 7G (girl right now)

1 V3 - 1G boy with baby

1 V3 - 1G girl with baby
You get points for V3 connected games?

he's not greedy. Its because you donated over 5000 points. To get a password, you have to donate 5000 ponits exactly. No higher no lower. :huh:

The same thing happened to me. It seems different people have gotten their first password by donating different amounts of points. I just kept donating and around 6050 I finally got the password for the ring. After reading another post, I wish the stores around here would get more tama's in....(they only get 12 at a time and already have waiting list for the next shipment!). It sounds like if you keep making connections with two V3's you really rack up the points much faster than winning at bump or flags (my favorite games)

Same happened to me and I entered it everywhere you could possibly enter a password on Tamatown !! OMG help !!

ok not just the get game but if you play bump on v3's you get like 700 points, at sprint you can get up to 600 and heading, 400 dude, i've had over 7,000 points! 1700 isn't alot srry to burst your bubble, but it isn't. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back