V3 LOG---->

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Reaction score
Ok. Due to many mixups, missings, boredoms and trips, I am back from camp and have activated a v3. Her name is Natu, and i downloaded her from when she was my brother's tama last week. Since my brother has a boy and we want to marry, I decided to not reset Natu, and raise her from childhood. I think she was just barely a child when she was deactivated.

So now Natu is asleep, happily. I'm not used to V3 evolutions, but I think Natu will be a teenager tomorrow. Isnt Natu an odd name for a girl? My bro is weird.

I can't say much about my new little charge, except shes kind of shy, and I'll give you her stats. She may talk to you all tomorrow.

Weight: 19

Hearts: Full/Full

Hours left alone: ??

Training: {}

Stage: Child

Character: Tamatchi

Dear Diary,

Hi there. My name is Natu, and I am a tamatchi, which is a type of child. I live in a v3 home, cared for by Tamagotchi~Dutchess. I am 0 years old, but according to T~D, my human marking of growth is ten years old. She made a whole chart for it, so that humans can understand me...? Anyway, my best friend is another tamatchi, a boy named Xatu. We like to play ball together. I've also been playing lots of bump competitions. It's so much fun! I need to practice more so I can get better. Now T~D wants to talk bye!!!

-Natu

hello! Isn't she cute!?! I don't think she mentioned this, but earlier I visited the Tamagotchi Planet projection, that let us see tamatown. I let Natu see a movie, and got her popcorn to snack on while we watched. The popcorn was fattening, so she gained some weight. But I bet she won't mind playing some bump games! The Tama-Town projection also gave examples of tama school lessons. I helped Natu figure out a word search. :) That's all for now!!

Dear Diary,

Hi! I've been playing lots of bump games! But T~D meanwhile told me that I got fan mail!! :( It's from Tamanug, whose log was really interesting when T~D showed it to me. Hm... I'm hungry. Maybe some sushi? Anyway, I'm in much better shape now, and here's the mail:

-Natu

Here is some fan mail for Natu. I think you will be one cool Tama when you grow up and your name rocks. All the best for the future.
Tamanug
Ah, Natu just fell asleep, before I got to feed her her sushi. :( Anyway, thank you Tamanug for the fanmail, and I'll start following your log right away!

Hello there! Just writing in to say Natu is doing fine and to report her stats.

Weight: 22lbs

Hours left alone (yesterday): .75

Training: {III}

Stage: Teen

Character:??

I'm going to research Natu's character and tell you later when I know. I think she'll leave a diary entry later as well. Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Guess what!...

Natu just used the toilet!

MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Oh I'm sorry sweetie did I embarass you? I just wanted to share with the world the triumphant moment when I caught you feeling...

Tamagotchi_Dutchess!!! Please! Just let me talk!

As you can see, Natu has become quite the rebellious teenager -

I hate it when you say that! I'm just a tama!

You know what, I think you're hungry. What do you want for lunch?

Hm, what do we have?

Scone, sushi, bread and cereal of course, as well as milk, a drumstick, and an omlette.

I had a drumstick when I was a kid, and I remember liking it. Can I try it again?

Sure.

MM. That was good. Not my favorite, but I liked it. :)

I'm glad.

So, where were we. I'm a teenager now, and I like to consider myself a bit of a tomboy. After all my best friend is a boy.

Natu is also an Obotchi, which according to a recent V3 chart, is a great care teen! :)

yeah, T~D does take pretty good care of me :)

So as for Natu's stats, Not much has changed except one pound heavier.

But I'm still in good shape. That's why I'm an Obotchi. ;)

Time to got now! I'll post later!

I have some very brutal news to share. Mind you, I do not do this often, and it breaks my heart to admit I have.

I reset *gulp * Natu. Because I realized that my birthday is coming up, and because my brother had been playing with my tama before me, it was set to his birthday. And that kind of bothered me. So about 15 minutes ago, I collectively reset both me and my brother's v3s, and I had a boy and he had a girl. Xing (me) and Zinc.

Xing was born at 2:52pm. Ooh! Xing just got sick and pooed. I helped him. He's all better now. :) So far his diet has consisted of scones and cones only. He is so adorable and I love him very much. Wow. Hungry again. Babies need so much. Bread now.

Weight: 22

Training: {}

Hours left alone so far: 0.0

I'm sorry if this breaks anyone's heart, it broke mine. :angry: I will always love Natu, but I will also love Xing.

Little Xing fell asleep at 8pm. But before, I told him about the log, and he was so excited to write, that he practiced what he was going to say, and wrote it down on a little scrap of paper. So I will write it here:

Hello! ///\\ starting over. Hey there! I'm Xing//<\\\ lets try that again.

Hey there, human world! This is Xing, you're average Mizutamatchi -- (wait, why would I want to tell them I'm average? That won't make them read my log!!! //\\/\

Ah. A fresh, non-scratched out piece of paper. Hey there, human world! This is Xing, a super special child, who happens to be a Mizutamatchi, according to my guardian, Tamagotchi~Dutchess. I love T~D, I think its nice of her to run a log for her tamagotchis, uncluding me! I spent today playing bump games, because I don't really like the game Get Notes that much. So I play in bump competitions. I'm not that good though. I only make it the round 2 usually. (wait, is it ok to tell them I'm a bad bump player?) uh............. yep. I met a girl tamagotchi today. Her name is Zinc. She's a Mizutamatchi, just like me. Isn't that cool? I lik-

It ends there. Poor anxious little Xing. He'll talk tomorrow when he's awake. NIGHT!

I got such a nice fanmail today, I figured I'd give Kickthekan123, a longtime follower of my logs, a little credit:

Ohhh, this log is great! I'll be getting a v3 from my friend tomorrow (possibly, if she remembers) and reading your log only makes me want it more! What a great log, and Xing is a cute name! Pleeease keep going-it's the best! :puroperatchi:
Thank you sooooo much! Anyone who's curious, Kickthekan123 has amazing logs, especially the one she has running right now. I strongly reccomend.

And to my other anonymous readers, thank you so much as well, and check back soon I'll be telling more about Xing!

YOU DID WHAT??? :)

I figured the readers should hear what you had to say, because you know how boring it gets when it's just me up here talking...

*crying* that's not fair! I wasn't ready! That paper was MINE!

Aw sweetie, I didn't mean to upset you...

*sobbing*

Poor Xing has been crying a lot lately, this morning, last night after dinner, I guess it's part of being a kid...

*sniffle* I just wanted to talk....

Ok, you can go ahead now.

*sniffle* Hi. Um, I've been having a pretty ggod day so far, I played some bump competitions, and I went shopping! I got a taco. B)

Hey! What's this???

Zinc?? What are you doing here?

Is this your log? It's super cool! Do you like talk here?

Oh my gosh... yes Zinc. I talk here. ME. MY log.

Oh. Well do they want to hear about how much I love playing Get Notes?

Not really...

Xing! Be nice! Zinc is your friend, you should be nice to her. Especially since she's complimenting something of yours.

YEAHH> be nice :D

But she invaded and stopped my log!

Friends can contribute can't they? Contribute is a word I learned from my guardian.

Technically, we're only acquaintances.

I need to go have a talk with Xing, excuse me readers, we'll be back.

A Batabatatchi is a type of teenager that has a slight beak, little V shaped horns, and wings.

Xing has been very educational like since he changed.

The discipline of knowledge helps me control my emotions. Which is important.

Oh really?

*sigh* no. That's what Zinc told me today when we were at the playground.

Zinc? So that's what you two were talking about on your date today?

Um, if you wanna call it a date... we were just really hanging out, you know?

Sure...That's why you wanted to impress her by pretending you could control your emotions...

I wasn't pretending! I can! Ok? You know how hard it is to have a girlfriend who is a Young Mametchi?

See! girlfriend! You do like Zinc!

Fine! I do! Why do you have to make such a big deal about it? *turns around and starts beeping*

Oh Xing, don't go into a bad mood... here comes Zinc!

HUH?

Hiiiiiiiiii Xiiiiiiiiing. *throws arms around Xing*

Uh, hi Zinc. *blushing*

We had fun at the playground today, didn't we?

Yep. Our friendship level is now 'good friends'. You want to go play a game?

You mean a game where i can kick your butt?

Yeah right... :gozarutchi:

*giggles*

Uh, T~D? We're going to go connect.

Ok! Have fun! (remember when Xing couldn't stand Zinc? :rolleyes: )

Xing is alseep. But I figured I should just update his life, beyond his little teenage romances.

Xing gets in bad moods a lot, but I guess that is just part of puberty.

He plays heading when he gains too much weight, and loves it. But usually, Xing doesn't put on too much without playing it off.

His hearts don't go very low, I stayed by his side all day, caring for him, so i filled his needs right away. ;)

And then, being the teenager that he is, he calls for me when he doesn't need anything! So I give him timeouts, like any good parent would for a spoiled attention child.

I'll try to find time to post tomrrow! Please keep reading I will have Xing and Zinc talking later!

[SIZE=21pt]thank you readers!!![/SIZE]

(btw, the devil emoticon for this post is just for fun)

Hey, it's Xing here, just letting everyone know that I'm okay...

I'm very busy Xing, so this has to be short.

Ugh. I'm in a bad mood. *BEEPS*

Come on sweetie, it's ok, you can say what you want. *PRAISE*

Really? Yay! So, I've been playing heading, and bump, and I made it to level 6 in bump! I'm so good now! I also weigh less. I went to sleep half-unhappy, but then when I got up, T~D gave me an apple, I felt better :eek:

And what about -

I'm getting there! Right now, Im struggling to gain control of my needs, so I can be a better adult when I grow up.

*tear* I'm so proud of you Xing.

Yeah. Also, if my girlfriend is going to be a Mametchi when she grows up, I'm going to be something awesome too.

But that's not for a while, so maybe we'll have Zinc over later today?

T~D, I'm not a little kid anymore. I arrange my own dates now!!!!

PERFECT CARE PYONKOTCHI!!!!!!

My appologies friends, T~D is a bit excited.

XING! YOU'RE MY LITTLE BABY.... I raised you to be a perfect care adult, I can't help but be excited!

Well you didn't see it coming for me? Didn't have much confidence?

Well, no, i just didn't know what having a Pyonkotchi meant, and I was so hoping for a great care character... I'm so proud of you Xing!

Thanks.... :mellow: :blink: :blink:

Hello>? Anyone home?

Ohhhh my gosh. Oh my gosh. It's Zinc. I wonder if she's changed?

*walks in* Hey Xin-- Oh-em gee! You're an adult!

And you're not!!

:( Well thanks... that make me feel so much better...

*smacks head* wait, no I didn't mean it like that -

*turns to T~D* So when did he change?

About twenty minutes ago. Did you know that he's a perfect care adult?

Zinc! I just was expect-

Well that's very nice for him. I'm happy for you T~D. *glares at Xing.*

We all know you are going to be a great adult no matter what.

Thank you for your support T~D

Zinc, it's no big deal...

NO BIG DEAL? Maybe not to you, but did you ever think about me?

Well no, I didn't think that-

Exactly. You didn't think about my feelings.

Are you even going to listen to me?

*turns fully towards Xing* No. No I am not. You're rude, inconsiderant, and you know it's not my fault I'm that much younger than you-

You're right! I do know! I understand-

But you know what? I dont care. We're through Xing. *storms out*

Zinc, I love Kutchipatchis.

But... its such a BOY ish character! It's not a great one either!

But it's a good one and a great one in my opinion. Especially because of you.

*peeps up* Really?

Of course. I'm sorry I was so mean about the changing thing.

I'm sorry I blew up. I guess I was jealous, and still being a moody teenager.

*laughs* It was okay in the end. So are we engaged again?

Definetly. *big romanic hug*

HEY!!!! Wassup! Oh... oops...

Tamagotchi~Dutchess!

Sorry to invade. Are you hungry? We have bread and fish for lunch.

Yes, i actually am. I'm starving. How about you honey?

I'd love fish. :p

(I'm so glad the kids made up!! Wedding bells soon!)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^thank you so so so so much!! I really appreciate your support, and I'm glad you commented. But in the future, could you please PM me questions/comments, and I will be sure to quote you and post your PM here. It helps others follow the stream of the log easier.

Please continue reading! :rolleyes: And once again thank you!!!

Okay, who gets to tell them?

Maybe Tamagotchi~Dutchess should.

Goo-gotchi!

You guys, I think he just gave it away.

Ok. WE GOT MARRIED!!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is, Zinc and I. We married yesterday evening, approximately 5pm.

Daddy!! Sicky!!!

Ooh, little one is sick. T~D and I aren't sure of a name yet. Here, let me get him some medicine.

Meanwhile, T~D's brother and I are sure of his little brother's name - Gold.

Bettah! :)

Bbl gluh meep!

Aww. Little Gold is learning to talk.

Talking?

Don't be mean Xing! Just because his brother can say about seven words doesn't mean Gold won't catch up.

I'm just kidding hon. Anyway, Tama Talk, please PM T~D for suggestions for my son!

And remember I need 2-5 letter names!!! Thank you!

Bye!!

Eye!

Xing is gone. :) :) *moment of silence* He is off in TamaTown living up his life, leaving his son with me. In the end, I named him Phil. He became a Kutchitamatchi today, according to my brother, who nearly let him die today. I had to be at my school today and I didn't want to be embarassed by having a tama, so not such great for poor little Phil. He's adorable though. :angry:

He will be able to talk tomorrow. I finally got his weight from 35 to 26 by the time he went to bed.

YOUNG MIMITCHI AM I! YOUNG MIMITCHI! YOUNG MIMITCHI!

Phil won't shut up. This morning he became a Young Mimitchi with all his hearts full except one happy, and at 24 pounds. He's so happy.

Helloooo! Young Mimitchi is a very important character in the tamagotchi world! And I have achived that status...

Well, I'm glad that even though I've been so busy lately, that you've recieved such good care.

Yeahhh you're the best T~D. :D

Awww thanks.

Yo yo yo. Wassup in da world of the Phil-ster?

Hello Brother. I am existing well.

Cool, cool. Yo, check out this new hoodie I got *turns around* see what it sez on da back?

*squints* I may be a Mimitchi... but I'm still cool....?

Uh huh, Uh huh?

Gold, you have so many opprotunities ahead of you! Why do you need to limit yourself with the obsession of clothes and... and...

Huh. Look at where ya at. Braniac and everythin, and ya can't find da words.

It's amazing how different these twins are from each other.

T~D, try and stay out of this.

That's right. Be the good guy.

Look, it's just us brothers having some differences.

Well hellz yeah! I need some space bro! I'm a male Young Mimitchi born on August 31, you're a male Young Mimitchi born on August 31.

U see your point.

Edit: at the end of my last conversation with Gold, I meant to say "I see your point."

*laughs ruthlessly*

Come on Gold, be nice...

Ok, ok. Whateva. What we doin' today?

Well I'm going shopping today

You are proposing to leave me solitarily with HIM??

Well, I don't like my friends to know I have tamagotchis... I'm sorry...

( :( )

Look, ya stay at your place, I'll stay at mine. No playdates needed.

I wish you two would get along!!

T~D, I am going to play BUMP! *storms off angrily*

Gold, your mother would be very disappointed in you. So would your father.

I can't even remember them.

They both loved you and your brother very much. They wanted the best for you, and for you to grow up happily together.

So???

Just try to understand that you can't get rid of Phil, and you can either be best friends and help each other, or rivals.

*BEEP*

Look. He's in a bad mood now.

It's okay Phil.

Latest posts

Back