V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imnotellinu

Reaction score
okay, just an introduction. im imnotellin u, and my brother is kutchipatchilvr2000. in this log im gonna be talking about my v3. one of my friends gave it to me, and its pretty beat up. i usually take better care of my tamas, but it cant be helped. its light, icy blue, with dark blue, black, and blue paint sploches on it, with white buttons. it says tamagotci connection in blue up at the top, and the regular key chain ring is still in place. oh! it just hatched! these are its stats:

NAME: KIZZY

GENERATION: FIRST

USERNAME: *PERSONAL INFO*

really cute! right now, her hearts arent very full, so im gonna play a game with her. okay done. i earned her 70 gotchi, and shes happier now. im feeding her, but only a little. i dont stand for overweight tamas. ok, ill post back when she evolves. plz pm me if u have any questions or comments on this log. thx fellow viewers!

Last edited by a moderator:
heads up yall. my brothers really mad at me bc i said my log was gonna be better than his. now hes all worried that no ones gonna read his. so plz, if someone can, pm him and say that thats baloney, they will still read his log. he accepted my apology, but i have a bad feeling hes gonna get me back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back