v3 Loggy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Monchi~

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Monchi. I will post more tomorrow, but an egg will be hatched very soon. On my v3. It is a Hawaiin...IT HATCHED! Boy...His name is Ceek. I dunno why...but haha. See you soon!

Hi there! Ceek is just hangin'. But he got sick. He is sitting in the cup chair I made him!

So, as I was saying, the egg is Hawaiian Flowers. The buttons are purple. Maybe I can get a picture up soon. I had an old log but that one is done already because I missed my v3s. My goal is to get 10 Generations! I knew someone who had a bunch of them...but thats a different story. He is 18 lbs. Ceek is pronounced see-kh. So you know. See ya!

He is 22lbs, and not yet a Toddler. But he napped so I'm sure he will be very soon. I can't wait to see how he turns out.

Ceek: Mummie!

Me: Yes, honey?

Ceek: Eggy!

Me: Um, yeah you hatched from an egg...

Ceek: Eh-eh-eggle!

Me: Haha! Yeah, don't forget to check out my adoption center in the Fun Stuff Forum.

For some reason, v3 Tamas always seem to get hungry faster. I don't know why. And v3's are actually my personal favorite. Then comes v1. v4s and 4.5s are fun, but the older the better. Come on, Ceek! Evolve already!

Heehee. Now to talk about my tamas.

v1 Heart-Doesn't work

v2 Sea-Broken

v3 Hawaiian-If I'm using it now, it must be fine

I have a bunch of other v3's but all are lost except the ones I used to debug which broke and the yellow spotted one which doesn't have a battery

v4-Many of my faves are lost... :angry: But I have many

v4.5-Good condition but no battery

Bye!

Yep, so he evolved right after I posted the post above. He is now a Tamatchi! Yay, if I care for him right, I might get Mametchi! WOOP! See ya

Well, I hopped in the shower and guess what! None of his hearts went down! He's so healthy too! He only needs to lose weight. He is 28 lbs. D: See you later! Oh, if you have comments, please send me a private message! Bye!

Remember to comment!!!

Ceek: Mommie.

Me: Yes honey?

Ceek: Did I have a Dada or REAL Mommie?

Me: I am your real mommie.

Ceek: Oh.

Me: :angry: Um, ok...

Ceek: What is Tama Town?

Me: Err... Well, its a town for Tamagotchis. Why do you have so many questions, sweetie?

Ceek: I was just wonderwin. *waves* Hi people! Don't fowget to send my mommie some wice wetters pwease! It make her happy ands you be posted ons here! Yay!

Me: Aww, Ceek! :(

Ceek: Mommie, does anbody wead this?

Me: Well, if they did I'm sure they'd send us a private message!*hint hint*

Ceek: Oh, okay. Bye peepwoles!

Me: See you later.

It's scary. It's been like 20 minutes and no Hearts are empty yet! Thats what I <3 about toddlers. :angry:

Ceek: Is der somfin wong wif me?

Me: No, honey

I love, love, LOVE your V3 log! It's so awesome and cute. (Why I'm sure SOMEONE WOULD DROP ME A PM!!! *hint hint*)
Keep writing! ~Kickthekan
Yay! Thank you Kickthekan! Keep reading! And everybody don't forget to check out Kickthekan's Log too! It's awesome!

Ceek: I wove your wog kickdakan!

Me: Aww, that's so nice Ceek!

Oh, and with the picture, make sure on the side you drag the bar to fast. ;) '

Right now, Ceek is sleeping. I think he will wake up around 8 or 9.

Ceek: *rolls over* Hum-m-mmmmm....

Aww.... I wish I got him a bear to sleep with! Thats another reason I love v3s. Don't forget to send Fan Mail! 'Cuz maybe I read your log too! Ahaha, bye!

P.S. I will look for more v3 codes for him.

Well, he woke up! He's only 15 pounds...

I got him a cake for his birthday! I wonder what child he will be?

Anyway, I got codes for stuff. Yep. Lots.

Remember to send some fanmail!!! Hopefully I'll get another v3 set up so they can get connection married! I haven't got matchmaker married in a while... I'll stay with matchmaker.

Ceek: Mummie, who da matchmaker?

Me: You will learn when you are a teenager. Maybe a child. I'm trying to raise you to be a beautiful Mametchi like your ansectors!! (No joke, most of my v3s turned out as Mametchis. There souls are lost in the little egg. The one that Ceek is in. The Hawaiian one.)

Bye! Send us mail!

We went on Tama Town! It was fun! I got the golden Tamagotchi for him. I can't wait for his birthday party. See you soon

:eek: Hi everybody!!! How are you? Ceek hasn't evolved yet, so he can't have his cake.

Send fanmail! Bye!

I went to Karate and he seemed fine! I also fed him some yummy Tacos. But not the cake. Not yet

He hasn't evolved yet. COME ON!!!

He is 12lbs. He better gain weight.

Ceek: Gimme cakey then

Me: Nuh uh!

SEND MEH FANMAIL IF YOU HAVEN'T! YOU NEVER KNOW, I MIGHT READ YOUR LOG TOO!

Still waiting for fanmail! Don't be shy, I probably won't bite. >:]

Just kiddin'.

I have to go now so I will update soon.

Send in the fanmail! When you have time, DON'T FORGET!!!

I am reading a book to Ceek. It is about Tamas. And it's for little Tamas. >:]

The Tama Life

Long ago there was a Tamagotchi Egg. It was about to hatch. A few minutes later something happened. It hatched! It was a little boy Tamagotchi. He did not know where he was. A little girl was standing over him.

He asked, "Who are you?" And the little girl said something he did not understand. Where was he? In about an hour, he grew to a toddler. The girl had left, leaving him to care for himself. So the next day when he grew into a child, he built himself a hut. In another day he was a teenager, and finally he was 5 years old. He was officially an adult. Because he was neglected, he was a Kuchipatchi. So the Kutchipatchi set off to find love. He went to the Match Maker's house in Tama Town. "Are you the Matchmaker?" asked the Kuchipatchi. "Yes, I am the Matchmaker, here is your match." So the Mimitchi and the Kutchipatchi got married and had one little baby Tamagotchi. Soon, the Kutchipatchi got old and died. The End
Story for stealing your story idea, kickthekan. >;]

You have a good mind!

Ceek: Me wove that story!

Me: Yes, I knew you would.

'([])...o

A little Tama~ Ahaha!

So long. Send in fan mail so you will be feautured here! Before we find you.

Ahahahahaha, I'm just kidding, you know that right? But really, send in some fanmail. If you read this.

Oh my goodness! He is adorable! He just evolved and is a Young Mametchi. Now I know we will get Mametchi!

Ah, that was dumb. He is a Teen, not a child. I haven't played Tams in a while so I thought it went Baby Toddler Child Teen Adult Senior.

Haha, I guess not.

Ceek: Dude, I'm like, AWESOME!!! Yo to the people!

Me: Okay, thats enough. Byes!

Latest posts

Back