V3 not connecting.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamag0tchi

Reaction score
My V3 used to have this problem...

fot some reason it wont connect to any other tamas...anyone have any ideas? Thanks

My V3 used to have this problem...fot some reason it wont connect to any other tamas...anyone have any ideas? Thanks
Well sometimes you can't connect with other Tamagotchis. One time I tried connecting my Music Star with my brother's V3. But it kept on saying, 'FAIL'. I'm not sure with a V5 or V5.5. But all I know that V3s can connect with V1,V2,V3, V4, and I'm not so sure about a V4.5 But if your connecting with a V3 then its your friend list, or you need to change the battery. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Well sometimes you can't connect with other Tamagotchis. One time I tried connecting my Music Star with my brother's V3. But it kept on saying, 'FAIL'. I'm not sure with a V5 or V5.5. But all I know that V3s can connect with V1,V2,V3, V4, and I'm not so sure about a V4.5 But if your connecting with a V3 then its your friend list, or you need to change the battery. 
Thanks OldSchoolTama, I'll go and check that out.

But yeah It can connect with my V4.5, 4, 3, and 1. (I dont have a V2...yet :huh: ) It might of been the battery.

Sorry for the double post, but it works now! I put in a new battery and it connects fine now :(

Sorry for the double post, but it works now! I put in a new battery and it connects fine now :ichigotchi:
Great!

I am happy it worked out well for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back