V3 owners: a very rare glitch,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverHanatchi

Reaction score
my freinds tama (V3) was a todler, and it was crying. a lot. she praised it several times, connected it, fed it, played games, everything! she is new to tamas, so she asked me to help her. i simpley downloaded it, and it was fine! any questions, plese put them in your reply. hope this helps!

-SilverHanatchi

I think that the glitch you were talking about is when the 'Low Battery'-sign shows up. It's not a glitch, it happens to everybody sooner or later. And it is correct that you can download it to make it work again but in the end you'll have to buy a new battery because the sig will show up more and more until it's completely out of battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh well. my freind did come up to me with a dead battery. but heres the thing: she bought her tama 2 weeks ago! she said the battery was dead, but the screen was blank. i told her to buy a new one, but she said the battery was low when she got it. i told her to get a refund at toysrus, but, oh well.

rudeness, SPAM, and quotes of them removed

Be careful doing the download thing... mine was on Generation 7, I did that trick and it died :blink: . I mean reset with no download option. Better to get a new CR-2032 battery and insert it writing side UP.

StarTama :gozarutchi:

I replaced the batteries once... ... The age stopped moving at that time... ... B)

Berrydaze :)

That would make sense... I had the same problem. Bought a tamagotchi connexion v1 from Kmart in aus. Week later, left it on my bed (for a minute!!!) came back and the screen was blank. I tried a new battery and everything. It wouldn't work. I think it was faulty... :) So I got a refund, then bought a v2 as they didn't have enough v1 stocks... so I waited for the v2's to come out. ;) And that is my llllooooonnnnngggg story. ;)

Sorry if it took you a long time to read. B)

thats regular. As soon as you reset your tamagotchi ALL its stat problems are taken away. Another side affect though is your tama will lose one year of age.

looknohands

thats regular. As soon as you reset your tamagotchi ALL its stat problems are taken away. Another side affect though is your tama will lose one year of age.
looknohands
the age will probably be down on because of the time the battery ran out... because on the instructions it says...

'If you select DOWNLOAD your tamagotchi will begin from the last major event (waking up, growing up, IR communication). If you select RESET, your tamagotchi will start over and your memory will be erased (gotchi points, items, friends list).'

^That^ is why sometimes it's a year behind because of the major event thingy.

if u want recharge ur battery all u hav to do is put it in the fridge for an hour.for every hour u keep it in the fridge thats 2 extra days.this only works because the battery is made from lithome witch stores power in it from the cold.i know this because my dad works at bandai so if u want to know more post it here.that includes any type of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back