V3 owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where did you get your V3?

• Walmart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walgreens

• Toys "R" Us

• Target

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-master

Reaction score
If you chose other please post where unless it was on Ebay or other websites please! :furawatchi:

I got my V3 at KB Toys, but i also found tamagotchis at Toys R Us too. They had many at Toys R Us but they didn't have the colors i liked so i went to KB Toys. Hope that helps! :blink: -RR :blink:

i am going to ask that if you post where you got a v3 tell us all where you live too!

kb toys.. ill check it out..

and toys r us too!

i want one so badly! [and chrissy does too!]

I got mine from EBay. If you want one from there you have to ask your mom and dad.

:huh: I didnt get my V3 because I live in Mexico, and my neighbor went to USA, and she told me they were all sold out, then my friend went to USA and she told me they were all sold out, that they are coming in March, and anybody that I know will go to USA in March and I cant try ebay because shipping to Mexico costs like $30 and I dont have enough money The worse thing of all is that im the most fanatic of tamas in my school, and when a friend of my brother went to USA he got one, and he was no searching for one. Many other people of my school have got tamas v3, except me! What a horrible problem :huh:

:lol: I didnt get my V3 because I live in Mexico, and my neighbor went to USA, and she told me they were all sold out, then my friend went to USA and she told me they were all sold out, that they are coming in March, and anybody that I know will go to USA in March and I cant try ebay because shipping to Mexico costs like $30 and I dont have enough money The worse thing of all is that im the most fanatic of tamas in my school, and when a friend of my brother went to USA he got one, and he was no searching for one. Many other people of my school have got tamas v3, except me! What a horrible problem :huh:
that stinks!

well the one i have now is from walmart but im supposed to get another that i got off some site

i got my tama at walmart. i got the silver one. there was also the translucent yellow, the ice cream one, the flower one, and the silver one that i got. so there wasn't much there. i got it at the regular walmart in ft.collins, not the super walmart. :huh:

I got my new v3 in toys 'r us tonight on <3 day! Its an ice cream one. They had all colors, but i liked this one the best. I live in the states (TN). Hope I helped!

[SIZE=21pt]I'm getting one on Amazon.com. The ice-cream one.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back