V3 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ringotchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]hi i'm not new i have been on tama talk since v1 came out but i would just like 2 no everything about them. all i no is that they have new characters and that u connect them 2 the internet and go throught tamatown. how do u do that?please i wanna no every detail. i am buying 1 soon! how much are they in oz?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]hi i'm not new i have been on tama talk since v1 came out but i would just like 2 no everything about them. all i no is that they have new characters and that u connect them 2 the internet and go throught tamatown. how do u do that?please i wanna no every detail. i am buying 1 soon! how much are they in oz?[/SIZE]
They have: new characters new features. There are more but they will take a long time to post.

New stuff:

:eek: www.tamatown.com

:p You can visit the king

:blink: Lots of new characters

:D New items

:angry: New way to connect (choose game, visit or present)

:angry: New cases

:angry: New designs

:angry: Usernames

:angry: Holidays

And so much more!!

ok, to connect through the internet, you have to have your tamagotchi in hand. Go to www.tamatown.com and then enter your banwidth and then your off to tamatown! There, you enter your username on your V3 and play games to get codes to put in your tamagotchi connection V3 toy to get toys and clothes and stuff! V3s are really really cool. Not cool, AWESOME! Can't wait to hear from you when you get one!

ok so then i no that when u start u enter a user name into the tama. then when u go to tamatown u enter the user name. how does the site recognise ur tama? does ur character actually end up on the computer?

well, there is quite a lot of difference, really :unsure:

I´ll try and remember them all... the differences in v3s are:

-New characters

-New games (there are 6 games in total)

-New food features (for meal you can choose up to 5 meals, and on snack you can choose up to 5 snacks)

-You have to put a username (lol I just call it a nickname) . NOTE: always use the username what´s on your v3 into tamatown!

-Apart from the username, you get to name your tamagotchi (lol, like always)

-Really cool connecting features- New connecting games, there is a thing called 'visit', where the tamagotchis can visit each other and sing or play; and like v2, there is 'present', but its kinda different!

-New shop items

-Collect souvenirs

-Donate money to the king on your tamagotchi

-Exchange passwords from your tamagotchi into tamatown; or the other way round: exchange passwords from tamatown into your tamagotchi

-you can visit your tamagotchi´s grandparents or parents.. and that reminds me;

-Tamatown!

lol There you go, ringotchi :) I just hope I havent missed anything out!

~Tama-Shiba~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back