V3 Shop List Project.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could some one please fill me in on how to get the stuff for free? Is there some tye of secret code or something? If their is do you type it in where you type in passwords?

Thank you!

Lipstick
Yes they're entered through the passwords section, and yes they're secret passwords which were found from the DS game. The passwords themselves for the clone and the pen are posted in the codes section, all you have to do is look there :wub:

Ra,

Hello everyone,
'Tis I, your future lead-, jees, what am I saying, lol It's me Ra :angry: *woot*

Up to this date, I've waited for someone to make a complete V3 Shop List, but no one seemed to be up for the job. After having completed the V2 Shop list myself, which can be viewed here: https://www.geocities.com/sonunnrec/V2_SHOP.gif I really didn't want to create a whole new chart again.

But, when Bandai released their 'tiny' chart of a few of the shop items, I guess I got inspired so I decided to start my V3 shop list :wacko: Hopefully by the end of this month, I will have completed this as well :ph34r:

I would like to give thanks and credit to GK1 of TamaZone for helping me out with photographs of the missing items for me to sit down and draw (pixelate) them :) So, thank you hun! Here's what our UN-done chart looks like so far :angry: You should check often, b/c I update it constantly :angry:

https://www.geocities.com/sonunnrec/V3_SHOP.gif

I personally have drawn the lamp, royal costume,plant,! ! (clone), pen, mirror, stuffed animal, RC car, bldg blocks, costume, cuckoo clock, Australia ticket and Chile ticket :angry: Many more to come!!

Enjoy!

Ra,
One thing I noticed looking at the new chart is that you left out a few things like the bike you get from grandparents and a few posters. Will u be adding these things? :D

One thing I noticed looking at the new chart is that you left out a few things like the bike you get from grandparents and a few posters. Will u be adding these things? :D
Yes, our next goal right after we complete the shop items is to complete the souvenir list :wacko:

Ra,

I would like to extend my thanks to haze for creating such a beautiful frame for our V3 chart. He's done an exceptional job! I can't tell you how pleased it makes me to see what we've accomplished here by team-work :D Well done guys, just well done. So check out the new look of the chart :wacko:

Ra,

No problem what so ever -Ra-! It is the least I can do for you B)

I cant wait to see once its completely finished, you've done all the hard work, I just make it look pretty lol B)

Also, on my part, I'd like to thank everyone who has submitted information/items etc for -Ra- to pixelate and add to the chart, the process in doing it wouldn't be very quick at all.

//Haze

For the souvenir section, I used the chart admin provided which Bandai sent to him. But since that list wasn't complete, I decided to take on the job of making a complete V3 chart B) As I have done previously with the V2 chart B)
Ra,
u no tama town u go on there and u go too a place by clicking on it. then say if u at the food court u would clik on a food and it will come with a password for that food. B)

-ra- do u go on the tamagotchi chat on tama-zone.com i do under a different user but there is a user there called -ra- just like yours! :huh: :D :p B) :D :p B) :blink: :wub: :wub:

haze do u go on the tamazone website for the chatroom because there is a user on there that looks just like that one! :p :huh: B) :D

I'd really like some info on some foods - I'm not sure if they are on the V3s or not: Please refer to Ra's V2 chart for pictures of them..

cracker

tea

lollipop

potato

peanut

bread

^^I'm pretty sure you can't get them, but i'm still looking out for them.

I'm not sure about these: maybe you can get some of them, I've been looking, but haven't seen them for a while

round pizza (not the slice of pizza)

shrimp

fishburger

eggs

crab

other fish (black one on the V2 chart)

meat (as opposed to the BBQ - see V2 chart)

I'm also not sure about the boots as an item?? I don't think so....

GK1

Please post if hey become available in your shop - thanks.

Looks great guys.

CAN SOM1 PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU GOT THE KEY AND COMPUTER AND MEDAL WHEN TAMA HALL ISN'T OPEN AND THE SCHOOL ONLY HAS THE WORDSEARCH THAT GIVES YOU A TEXTBOOK. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK.

Krystal Jade, no one can get them so far, those items came with the incomplete souvenir list Bandai provided.

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
*woot* Well I just finished pixelating the item 'chocolate' B)

Up to this date, no one was able to provide me with a real picture, so I had simply drawn a heart shape there, but today as I was looking through a Japanese website, I saw a screen shot someone had taken, and I immediately saved the picture and pixelated it B) Now we've got a legitimate chocolate hehe B)

Hey Ra - you should have asked! I have a heap.

(And by the way I forgot to say on TZ if you want a chocolate in your shop just set the date to feb 14th, the clock to 2.59pm and then when the shop restocks at 3.00pm - there will be a chocolate in your shop. Haven't you seen my topic on all the special things you can get in your shop on certain dates? :ichigotchi: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back