V3 Souvenir Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do sonvineirs do anyway? Are they just for an collection? Oh and you get the golden Tamagotchi thing by playing the golden tamagotchi game which is coming soon....I know from the online site in Japan

Since Tamagotchi 3's only recognize username-specific passwords,we should instead post where to find the Tamatown.com codes here in a list

format with instructions on how to get them. Since there aren't that many

right now, I'll list the current ones.

No.01 - Passport - Automatically recieved after typing username into Tamatown

No.18 - Skateboard - Arcade prize (doesn't matter if you play Ring Toss or Claw game)

No.19 - Baloon - Arcade prize (doesn't matter if you play Ring Toss or Claw game)

No.20 - Baseball Cap - Arcade prize (doesn't matter if you play Ring Toss or Claw game)

No.21 - Teddy Bear - Arcade prize (doesn't matter if you play Ring Toss or Claw game)

No.23 - Rare Disc - Click on the CDs next to Mametchi in The Tama Beat, a store in the Mall, and , and complete the minigame

No.24 - Rare Shoes - Click on the bottom pair of shoes in Forever Tamagotchi, a store in the Mall, and complete the minigame

No.28 - Bandai - Click on the Race Game on the floor in Lucky Tama Toys, a store in the Mall, and complete the minigame

No.29 - Microphone - Click on the Microphone on the shelf in The Tama Beat, a store in the Mall, and click every Tma-instrument at least once on both tracks, then click End Mix.

No.30 - Suitcase - Click on the suitcase in Forever Tamagotchi, a store in the Mall, and complete the minigame

If you are posting to this topic, please refrain from spam.

If you have new information not covered above, please post it!

I hope to submit this to The Library when it's done, and I will give credit! :furawatchi:
for the GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI the hat is @ travel in chile!!!

02:key1

03:key2

04:map

05:textbook

06:computer

07:medal

08:parent's gift-cell phone

09:grandparent's gift-bicycle

10:skis (from trip)

11:palm tree (from trip)

12:surfboard (from trip)

13:pandabear (from trip)

14:maracas (from trip)

Hope these are useful! ;)

1. pasport

2 key 1

3 key 2

4 map

5 textbook

6 computer

7 medal

8 cell phone

9 ???

10 ???

11 palm tree

12???

13???

14???

15 ring

16???

17???

18???

19????

20???

21???

22golden tamagotchi

23rare disc

24rare shoes

25poster 1

26poster2

27poster 3

28bandai

29mic

30suitcase

31trophy

32???

skateboard #18 (from ring toss game at arcade)

baseball cap #20 (skill tester game in arcade)

teddy bear #21 (skill tester game arcade)

:wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks they tips really helped i would of never knew if u didnt tell me,lol. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

31 is a cup u get 4 winning the race in game center

32 is the "famous picture" the rumors r about, but nobody really got it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back