V3- Taking Baby on a Trip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyliesmum

Reaction score
Okay, i know this is just silly, but has anyone else ever noticed that when you go on a trip (V3) and you have a baby at the time, that the baby is on the postcard when you enter the password a tamatown? It's not just your tama, but also the baby!

LOOK! Debatchi & Baby Girl!

Kyliesmum

I missed this post the first time. That is so neat! I will have to check for that next time. :p Thank you for the tip!

i'm pretty sure every time you go on a trip it's your tama. i think that's really cool. banda really figured things out for those trips. ;)

awsome and sylvie thomas if you see this davyd setter loves you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cute, you know you can use the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard to take pics! B)

Okay, i know this is just silly, but has anyone else ever noticed that when you go on a trip (V3) and you have a baby at the time, that the baby is on the postcard when you enter the password a tamatown? It's not just your tama, but also the baby!
Mine did that too! :ichigotchi:

This is such a useful tip Kyliesmum. Thank you so much! I had my V3 for over a week now and everytime I buy a ticket, I save until my Tamagotchi gets a baby. Go to Tamagotchieurope.com and enter the code below at the travel agency. The username has to be ETHAN.

Code: 32835-17113

That is my Furawatchi called Cindy. Her baby boy has grown up now, and he`s a Mimitchi. I just let him use a ticket with his baby girl. Code(to see him on his trip with his baby): 16903-78171

Now you will see him with his baby girl on a trip. His name is Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back