V3 TAMA CHEATS AND CODES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) these codes are all the codes that work on every tamagotchi...
*edit: long quote removed*

enjoy!!! :)
thx for the codes and passwords!

do you know if there is a code for your tamagotchi to be an adult?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey don't be a meanie he forgot he probably meant 9999.
Maybe you guys might want to be a little...smarter? You can donate 9999 points, and then make another 9999 points, and donate that, and that would be a total of...19998 points. So yes, you can donate 30000 points. :huh: I edited your post by the way. The spelling was too much to take. xP

I went online yesturday and found 1 code for the shop. So I got the shopkeeper shocked, entered a code and got a prize. Now I find LOTS of codes for the shop and now my shopkeeper will not act shocked!! WHY WONT IT WORK?? Has it happened to anyone else?

I have read ALL 23 pages of this thread! Good work guys and dolls ;)

This is MAXX my tamagotchi ;)

also I have 5867 points and I cannot buy anything out of the shop!!??

thank you so much i love the cloning machine it is awesome. you are very smart

thx everyone for the codes it really did work well at least for me it did my tama has a clone. my tamas name is babay. lol :gozarutchi:
hey what does the clone do?I got the password and I got the clone but,I can't use it.by the way mine is a teen. :gozarutchi: :huh: :huh: :wacko: :wacko: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

wHOA THAT IS SWEET :) I CANT BELIVAE IT THANKS!!!!!!! :huh:

eveyone who is smart knows that you can only have 9999 point so how is it possible to donate 30000 when you cant even donate 100. HES JUST A FAKE EVERYONE
donate 9999 points 3 times plus 1 point and you should have 39997 points.

ANYONE SMART WOULD KNOW THAT.

THANKS!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :eek: :mametchi: :huh: :mametchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :( :mametchi: :D :mametchi: :mametchi: :)

I got the clone-thing after typing the password, and ALL THOUGH I already know it just shows like a shadow with a few exclalmation marks underneath it, but how do you make it so that it shows the real clone??? PLEASE someone tell me NOW!!!

Heya thanx for the codes!!

But sometimes wen i wanna get free stuff from the shop the codes i enter don't work??

Why is that? :lol:

Can anyone tell me what you have to do to get into your grandparents/parents house? And also, where do you find the hat and the bag for the golden tamagotchi on tamagotchi town? Thanks!

The grandparents one is only if your tamagotchi has ever died,then go to family history and the tamagotchi that died will be there and it will have a password.Put that password in grandparents and it will give you a present .the hat is in the broture of chile in travel,but the bag i dont know... :p ! Sorry I talk alot,but as least you got your answers. :)

yesenia is cute

yes you know it

Y.E.S.E.N.I.A what does that spell! ^_^

yeseniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back