v3 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colonel Shanty

Reaction score
On Monday, February 20, 2006 I got my new Tamagotchi Connection v3!! It's the Arctic Blue Jungle Camoflage... it's really cool! Wal-Mart had TONS of them... I was going to get the Oceanic Waves one but I thought the Camoflage one looked better. Well, when I got home I opened the Tamagotchi Connection package. I couldn't wait to play with it! :furawatchi:

I got the tab out, set the time, put the username, and waited until the little egg hatched. It was a Teletchi boy! I named him Paul. Well, the only game I could play was Get.. which was really fun. I waited a good hour until my guy evolved... into a little cute cream puff called Mizutamatchi!! Unfortunatly, it was 9:05 pm and he went to bed. :unsure: But not so fast... I changed the time and checked the little dude out :angry:

The next day was all about Mizutamatchi -- I could play Bump now, but the poor guy kept losing. :wacko: The next day, Wednesday, my guy evolved into a Young Mametchi!! Probably because I was taking extra good care of Mizutamatchi. <_<

Up until now I have Young Mametchi, who I can play Flag and Heading with! My Paul will evolve tomorrow... hopefully into something cute. I'll get back tomorrow to tell everyone the news!!!

:D Now Paul, don't me cheeky!!!

Well, as I was saying, today my Young Mametchi evolved into Memetchi!

This is a Memetchi -----> B)

Paul looks so adorable (although Memetchi looks a bit girly for him... it doesn't matter!)

Today I played Memory and Sprint, and boy are they fun games! All you have to do in Memory is repeat a sequence of arrows.. but it gets harder every round. In Sprint you have to mash any button to get your Tama to the finish line. I won the whole game with Paul... I was so proud. :D

I put some Shoes on little Paul today and he did an adorable tap-dance number for me. ;) Then I used a Mirror which made Pauly come close to the screen! Awwww!!!! I enjoyed my day with Paul. I have gotten Memetchi before, but somehow she looks cuter in v3 than in any other version.

I was afraid I was going to get an ugly character (I was hoping to get a new character), but Memetchi is fine. She's (or he for that matter) is my little baby!

My Siggy has my current v3 Tama on it, so you can always look on it if you're curious about it. I guess that's about it today. Hopefully tomorrow something will happen to Paul so that I can write in my log!

Peace out for now B)

:( Shanty :D

Been really busy, so I hadn't had time to report to the log all that much. Dear Paul married a Billotchi via the Matchmaker a few days ago and got a cute baby Shiroteletchi. He lived until today, and that's when Gen. 2 began! My baby girl is named Aqua, and she is currently a Kuchitamatchi. Kuchy-poochy, as I call the little dude :marumimitchi:

Tomorrow my dear Aqua will begin her life as a teenager (hopefully). I paused her for a few hours (I was skiing today, and I couldn't let my Aqua suffer). But, with some luck, I will get an attractive teen. If I'm not really busy, tomorrow I will report to my logs and tell everyone what Aqua has evolved into! My Siggy is always up-to-date with my V3 info, so if you can't make it to my logs, at least take a peek at my Siggy to see how Aqua or any other of my Tama's are doing.

I L-O-V-E you Aqua!! :furawatchi:

Peace, :pochitchi:

Shanty :chohimetchi:

Well, today little Aqua turned into Hikotchi!! You know... the rocket teen? Anyway, he is really cute and it's sooo adorable when he does his happy jump. He's just flying around the screen right now, rocket's a-blazing.

Let me do an inventory of all of the stuff I have in my Items and Souvenir lists...

ITEMS

Cuckoo Clock

RC Car 2

Stuffed Animal

Hair Gel

Costume

Music Disc

TV

!!

Action Figure

Mirror

Shoes

Cap

Wig

Pencil

Trumpet

Boom Box

Ball

Bow Tie

Drum

SOUVENIRS

Passport

Rare Disc

Rare Shoes

Bandai Ribbon

Mic

Suitcase

*I was sure I had a skateboard, balloons, and a

teddy bear. Hmmmmm......*

Little Aqua is soooo cute. I'm not sure how or why, but I got Hikotchi and I don't care 'cause he's the best.

I'll record another entry the next time I am free. For now, peace out. :unsure:

Shanty <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!!! Aqua evolved into Bunbuntchi!!!! She's sooooo adorable!! She's like this little bunny in a costume with stick arms and legs! CUTIE!!!!

Today I wanted to check my Parent log in the Friend List section, but Paul the Memetchi wasn't there! It's like he disappeared. Ummm... that was wierd. I'm a little upset, now, because it seems like the data as erased. :D

Yup, well... anyway... my Bunbun is adorable and she's really fun to take care of. If you ever want an Adult, try to get Bunbuntchi. I guarentee you'll love her instantly. ^_^

It's been busy for the last couple of days, and I haven't taken to recording in my log everyday. Only when something happens to my Tama. Like today. So, probably when Aqua the Bunbun gets a baby I'll record here.

This was Aqua's life:

Baby: Shiroteletchi

Toddler: Kuchitamatchi

Teen: Hikotchi

Adult: Bunbuntchi

I'll see ya'll when Aqua becomes a parent!!!! :huh:

Peace :)

Shanty :D

Latest posts

Back