V3 - Tama Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper eye 7

Reaction score
i have a v3 and i went to the website that gives you passwords and when ever i put a code in it keeps saying error how do i fix this :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
We need help too.. we have 2, one gets error messages and one doesn't

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there

Please be patient for replies - posting comments again and again doesn't make the replies come any quicker I'm afraid.

That's because this is a forum to exchange information - not a chat room. There are members from all over the world, logging in at different times (different time zones), so sometimes a reply can take up to an hour, two hours, a day - it just depends who is online and who is looking thru' this forum!

Sorry - I am sure you will get a reply soon - but don't forget - the V3 is very new to everyone - so no one may know the answer!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Me again - found some help further into the comments - make sure you type in the user name you have on your V3 into Tamatown exactly. We were using some codes from someone else and they were not working. I also reset the V3 for good measure, hope this helps.

Yes, if you need some more explaining then see my topic in (non) tamatalk. You can view it here

make sure that ur username is the same one on your tama that u type in at tama ttown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back