V3, The King & Tamatown.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
I do not 'yet' have a V3, but I'm soon to own one, so I would like to learn as much as I can before I get one so that I can have a clue as to what I can do with it. So here are my questions:

Q#(1) What is this King everyone's talking about? Is it something that's on the website or is it in your tamagotchi toy itself?

Q#(2) I've heard that once you make 5000 gotchi points, should you choose to 'donate' these points to the King, he'll give you items. Is this true?

Q#(3) When in tamatown.com, you try to buy things, and a password is given to you, does it mean that when you enter this given password onto your tamagotchi toy you will automatically have the item or does it mean that the item in question will appear in your shop for you to be able to BUY it?

Q#(4) I've heard that not all passwords for work everyone, how's this possible? How can a mere flash animated website 'know' who's who to be able to distinguish between what password to give to whom?

Well, these are it! If someone could give me an answer on these, I'd be grateful, thank you!!

Ra,

ill try to answer some of the questions all tho i dont have a v3.

Q#1: the king is a character that lives in tamatown, you can't get him in the tama.

Q#2: yes, you can donate points to the king, 5001p or more, if you do that, you get a password and they become gifts from the king.

Q#3. im not sure about Q3 but i think that the things are for free. but i'm not sure.

Q#4: if you use the same name to login in with, this is possible.

for Q#3, when you buy items you input the passwords into your tamagotchi and it will ask if you want to buy it. press b and you will buy it and pay the amount of gotchi points.

Is there an [option] in the toy like [donate to the king] or something? How do you do it?
Ra,
Sort of, it says Point, and then you click button B (Once ur in Point)

and then a screen will say "Donation for king?" (or something like that) and yes and no underneath, and choose yes to donate.And then choose how much you want to donate, and then click button B, and then it will say ___p, and yes and no, click yes to donate it, and then it will do the rest, and show you your total donation(the total amount you have donated)

Hope that helped,

-Tama_0_Tama

for Q3: Goto the book Icon on ur v3, and it should have a list that goes:

friend

present

Point

family

and for Q4:

When u start ur tama, it says to choose a username. this username can distinguish different codes between people. I mean, codes are 10 numbers long, how many code possibilities can there be total? Sometime or another, one code for one person could give something esle for another.

Finally: for question 2: When you put in an item code that costs points, it gives u an option to buy it right there. If you don't buy it, you can still put in the code later, but it doesn't show up in your shop. Hope I helped, cuz I'm playin my v3 right now!

When you donate 5,000 points on the Tama itself to the king, are you supposed to get something? My husband donated 5,000 but didn't get anything. ^_^

When you donate 5,000 points on the Tama itself to the king, are you supposed to get something?  My husband donated 5,000 but didn't get anything.  :furawatchi:
try 5001.

i got a password for a ring and thats what you should get also.

edit: well, okay, its a password for the computer for the password for the ring. same difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
He did 5005 and didn't get anything. No password or anything. That's why we were wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back