V3, V4, V4.5, or V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxiemoron

Reaction score
Personally, I have only tried the V4 and V5. My favor of the two is my V4. :furawatchi:

I am stuck between v3 and v5. Even though I dont have a v4or4.5 I know I really wouldn't like those. But I personally think 3 is the best because it refined 1 and 2, without having the basic family thing or jobs. :angry:

The family thing isn't a big deal--there's no extra work involved. You just get to watch 2 characters grow up, so there's more variety in that way. What's different/nicer about the v5 is that you can play the games endlessly to earn points instead of waiting until it wants to play or feeding it snacks. This has helped keep me occupied many a time when I've been waiting in line for something or at the doctor.

I really like the V5 because of the family. My tama married my sisters tama and had one baby. Then a little after my sister got her other tama [my tamas husband's sister] married and had three babies. That made my little one have three cousins! It's awesome! Haha, it's very realistic!

Tama Mama

I absolutely LOVE the v4.5 but I am getting used to the v5. It is getting really awesome.:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back