V3 Very Useful Topicz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UraEVIL

Reaction score
Hey all you tamafans out there, HERES A USEFUL topic that may help you :D

As all u people know all tamagotchi no matter what version they are still rock right? :unsure: Well i think that tama v3 are escpecially good for some reason(maybe its because of the game bump :lol: ) Well if u just got a v3 then well boy do I got news for you!!! :angry:

The egg:when your tama dies or u reset it you will have an egg on ur screen(hold a and c to respawn an egg if ur tama died :( ) Just wait a while and be patient while the egg slowly moves up and down. And when it hatches youll have a teletchi!! (If its black then its a guy if its white its a girl) :angry:

The baby:Congragulations!! You now have a baby teletchi! Feed ur baby first because the attention icon is highlighted.Feed until full and look at your information icon(the first one) fill in the happy and hunger hearts and then play some games or got to the shop(i reccommend u play the game "get" first because u dont have any money) When u play get avoid the poo and get as many notes as you can. (Hint:always stay in the middle so you can move to ur target faster :blink: ) The 2 notes count as two and the 1 note counts as one. get to 100 and you win. This game is hard and the spped of the notes get faster when u have more than 11 notes :( you will earn 150 gp when your tamagotchis attention icon is highlighted it means u havent turned off the lights when its sleeping or it means ur tama is sad so dont just stand there praise it! After an hour ur teletchi will evolve into a toddler isnt't that awesome?

Toddlers:There are 4 toddlers kuchitamatchi the duck like tama. Mohitamatchi the mohawk tama mizutamatchi a cone shaped tama and tamatchi... just a normal toddler (no comment <_< ) Well kuchitamatchi and mohitamatchi appear in the 2nd generation if you breed two well trained adults together. Tamatchi and mizutamatchi are from the 1st generation eggs and if u breed two bad tamas together they will have an egg that will evolve into either tamatchi or mizutamatchi. Anyways you've unlocked a new game called bump!! :furawatchi: (everytime you evolve into a new stage u get a new game not including oldies) i suggest that u keep on pressing the middle button continously to get your bar up higher. Beat opponents and do your victory dance after you've beaten him/her (hint:the more ur tama weighs the better the chance that youll win, u get half the ponts though :( ) If you manage to get to round 8 and beat it u get 2400gp!!! Toddlers will occasionally roll around but dont mind them just its not a bad thing it just proves that ur doing a good job of taking care of ur tama. Ur toddler will need 2-3 praises when their icon is highlighted. If their attention icon is highlighted but ur tamagotchi is not crying or needs the light turned off give it a time out to earn a training level.(its for your tamas own good :lol: )After 24 hours passes your cute toddler will evolve into a teenager......

Teenagers:Awsome! now ur toddler has evolved. Lets see ur score and by that i mean how well u have taken care of ur toddler. Odd generations:young mametchi and papatatchi means you have taken good care of the toddler and bad care is:nikatchi and piroritchi. Odd generation:young mimitchi, hinatchi and hikotchi. Bad care is: hinotamatchi and hashitamatchi. And oh youve unlocked a new game called heading. Move and hit the ball 20 times. If you succeed you get 400 points for your victory!(hint:stay in the middle so you can get the ball easier)There is another game called flag and you have to match the flag with ur buttons. When theres a right arrow hit ur right button. Dont let the little arrows fool u! After two days ur tama should evolve into an adult!!(ur teen should be 1year old if u didnt pause)

Adults:The final stage of a tamagotchi and youve finally reached it!! Congratz!! B) Okay lets see how well youve cared for your teen..... Odd generation Perfect care:Mametchi, Furawatchi, Pyonkotchi. Above average care:Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Biluotchi. Average care:Tarakotchi, Paparatchi, Mimiyorotchi.

Below average care:Hanatchi, Hashizoutchi, tsunotchi.

Bad care:Masktchi,Megatchi,Kurkotchi

Odd generation Perfect care:Mimitchi, Chomametchi, Decotchi.

Above average care:Hidatchi, Debatchi, Bunbuntchi.

Average care:Dorotchi, Bill, Pipotchi.

Below average care:Androtchi, Wooltchi, teketchi.

Bad care:Gozarutchi,Sekitoritchi,Warusotchi.

And + 2 games :blink: (I wouldnt forget) Sprint where you have to press one button the whole time to win(hint:the less ur adult weighs the better) There are 8 rounds and if you win u will be claimed champion and earn 400gp!! There is also the game called memory where u have to memorize the arrows. The middle button is for up and the left and right buttons are for the left and right arrows.Gl(goodluck) remembering :angry:

Hints:pause will make your tama age slower time will still be moving but ur tama wont also search on how to get codes for te shop to get rare items.Suprise the shop keeper by pressing a 3 times whn you go to the shop.

When ur going somewhere put ur time to whenever ur tama is sleeping that way its growing and u dont have to take care of it!!!

Well thats my whole manual of v3s

Hope u enjoyed

Uraevil and with the help of zigzagoon21

This guide is actually pretty awesome thanx! I think Ill follow this guide and everything it says. And like gotchiguy46 said it must have took you a pretty long time to type all this so Congratz! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back