V3 vs. V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one do U like best?

• V3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • V4

• Niether

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock_On_Girl

Reaction score
I like V3 better, U have to rember a password to get on tama town for V4

Yes, they are available in the U.S. I know the functions of a v4, so I'd have to say v4. They are so cool! I hope I get one for Christmas!

GotchiGirl96

I cant because v4s are not availible in the USA.This is highly impossible for most of us.
Nope. If you went on Toysrus.com yesterday and searched, you would have found that they are now selling them online! And the Glow in the Dark too! My new V4 should come this week! I'm sooo happy! And you US people who want one but don't have one, you're out of luck for Toysrus.com, they were relaesed on the site yesterday and they're already sold out! But I got mine early! Yay!

*~Tamagotchi~*

The v4 I'd have to say. I'm kinda sick of the v3's... once you have them for a long time they kinda get boring... so yeah. B)

B) Doesn'ty anybody but me like the V3 tamagotchi?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

B) Doesn'ty anybody but me like the V3 tamagotchi?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:
apperantly not. To us... the v3 gets boring. why?

- There's not much to do on tamatown

- None of the charactars are very new or exciting

- You can't do anything with souvineres

- after a while, you don't see the point of raising a v3 tama because.....

It just gets so boring!

I'd rather choose v3 over v4. I don't even have a v4 so I don't really have any comments on it. xD

:) Thanks Chibi-Chibi, its good to know that somone on tamatalk is somone I know from school!!!! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back