v3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody know when in febuary???? cause i live in lanai and there is no mall of toystore or anything except for food marts....dang.. ill need to go off island.....

well they came out in mid february- somewhere around valentines day. but tamatown should be starting any day now, becuase it is supposed to start at the end of january
do u think they will comeout by the 10-14?? of feburary???!!

ohh i hope so im going off island for a wedding!!!

Anyone know if they'll be coming to canada? We had the V2 here, but if for some reason sales weren't good with that, maybethey might not? So i guess I'm just asking if anyone's heard any sure word on if they would be sold up here or not. I would guess they will be, but I can't wait to find out...I'm getting one ASAP...it's almost Feb!!!

does anybody know when in febuary???? cause i live in lanai and there is no mall of toystore or anything except for food marts....dang.. ill need to go off island.....
i think in the beginning of feb, and the person that said get lost - that's not very nice!

The new V3 are available, just finding them is the problem, I have one already, green with flowers direct from Hong Kong, and another coming, the blue ocean one from California. They run very similar to the V2. They do have different characters and can connect to the V2's. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get the pass codes to work, it keeps coming up ERROR. Good luck all!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back