v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
try asking him if you can have one if you do things around the house to earn in like wash the dishes or something.

I feel sorry for you:(.Try Saying "If you buy me one I'll be good for the whole year".That's what I did and vualah!I have one.Try it,It's a good tip. :ph34r: Good luck!

okay, i'm a mom here. if your dad said no, then there is another way to try. first, make shure that you don't use a "whiney" voice. go to your dad, and explain to him that you understand that he said no, but you have a deal for him. like AndyGal said, offer to do chores, and not just anychores. chores that you really don't like doing, that way he really gets it that you are serious about wanting it. try asking if you can do the dishes, clean a room, wash his car, or even better, ask him to make up a list of extra chores for you to do for a week, and then do them. adults really like good deals, and we also know that when you say "i'll be good for the whole year" that it isn't really going to happen. you have to provide something for him that he can't refuse. good luck!

Thats a really good idea kyliesmum. I think I'm gonna try that too.

at first when i told my mum that i was going to buy a tamagotchi, she said no. but then i explained that you can pause it and turn the sound off, and after that i got one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back