v3's going too high on Ebay.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_stfujesi

Reaction score
I was browsing ebay for a Tama Angel and noticed that people are wanting 30-50$$ for the New V3's and you can buy them at Wal-Mart for $14.99 (USA) I thought it to be pretty outrageous. But I guess if they are sold out in some places, people will pay high dollar for them. I know angels are going for like $45.00 on ebay...Sheesh. I guess I will just have to break down and buy one :( lol.

BTW: I got a V3, the blue Camo..Its fabulous... I went to tamatown.com and got a bunch of passwords and one is for a skateboard. I put it in my tama and got the skateboard, but it won't let me use it. Whats up with that? Can you only use the items and not the souvenirs?

Is your tama a baby, a toddler or a tennager? If it is, that means you can´t use any items!! They can only use them if they are an adult.

Regards,

-Rambo2 :mametchi:

V3's are really expensive on ebay. I got a pink version 3 for $40!

*tama star*

I was browsing ebay for a Tama Angel and noticed that people are wanting 30-50$$ for the New V3's and you can buy them at Wal-Mart for $14.99 (USA) I thought it to be pretty outrageous. But I guess if they are sold out in some places, people will pay high dollar for them. I know angels are going for like $45.00 on ebay...Sheesh. I guess I will just have to break down and buy one :blink: lol.
BTW: I got a V3, the blue Camo..Its fabulous... I went to tamatown.com and got a bunch of passwords and one is for a skateboard. I put it in my tama and got the skateboard, but it won't let me use it. Whats up with that? Can you only use the items and not the souvenirs?
I got my v3 on eBay for £6.00

Souvieners are not able to be used. They just look pretty. That's part of why they're ripoffs. They cost ALOT on ebay (Mine I got from walmart, tho) the souvineers are useless, and tamatown is for five-year olds. And they took out the adorable hitodetchi! ;______________;

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought mine off ebay for $15 plus $5 shipping. So basically just $5 more.. I was lucky!

And I've seen V3's only go from $20-$27 on ebay (without shipping). and Angels are about just $30 without shipping. I know, I watched eBay for a couple days to get a cheap sky blue tamagotchi v3..

I was browsing ebay for a Tama Angel and noticed that people are wanting 30-50$$ for the New V3's and you can buy them at Wal-Mart for $14.99 (USA) I thought it to be pretty outrageous. But I guess if they are sold out in some places, people will pay high dollar for them. I know angels are going for like $45.00 on ebay...Sheesh. I guess I will just have to break down and buy one :blink: lol.
Cheap V3s !!! ... I recently bought a new Tamagotchi Angel (japanese version) for 25 € (30 USD) at Ebay - this is what the V3 costs in Germany and Austria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back