V4.5 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Match Maker's Personality is Mixed with Ojayiitchi's personality!!!!!

[SIZE=8pt]ty binary! this is so great to finally have one of these![/SIZE]

Thank you. I was really looking for one of those. I don't want anyone going through too much trouble, but will anybody try to find a v4.5 growth chart

:) :( i like it i just got a tamogotchi 4.5 so i think this is so cool thanks for the infromation

* TOPIC PINNED *

Using D-Best's packet capture method, I found the list of v4.5 characters and copied their images as they appear on TamaTown. Click here to see a chart of V4.5 characters.

Note: when you click the link, an image will appear scaled to fit your screen. If you move your mouse over the image, the mouse pointer should change into a magnifying glass with a plus (+) in it. (If it does not, click the image first, or press F5.) When it's as such, click the image to see it full size.

*news flash: Bandai has finally posted a v4.5 character chart on their web site. Click here to see it.*
its beautiful i lub the colors,the tamas are cute *^__^*

:blink: i've seen all the tamas and all the people but i wana groth chart 4 tama v4.5 if eny of you find 1 plz liet me know -_- :blink: :( -_- :ph34r: -_-

]

THANX!!! is there any other information that u have on the v 4.5? I've been searching everywhere for stuff like character charts, food [dislikes] , shop items, n especially the JOB HELP!!! :angry: :p

]

THANX!!! is there any other information that u have on the v 4.5? I've been searching everywhere for stuff like character charts, food [dislikes] , shop items, n especially the JOB HELP!!! :angry: :p

The tama characters on v4.5 are really cool and weired at the same time ive got one ine righ now is a Kujakutchi :p :mametchi: :D :pochitchi: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :p :p B) :D :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back