V4.5 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yya, I can finaly see all of the 4.5 characters!

Thanks bunary for uploading them. <3

* TOPIC PINNED *

Using D-Best's packet capture method, I found the list of v4.5 characters and copied their images as they appear on TamaTown. Click here to see a chart of V4.5 characters.

Note: when you click the link, an image will appear scaled to fit your screen. If you move your mouse over the image, the mouse pointer should change into a magnifying glass with a plus (+) in it. (If it does not, click the image first, or press F5.) When it's as such, click the image to see it full size.

*news flash: Bandai has finally posted a v4.5 character chart on their web site. Click here to see it.*
COol! I knew it would be BINARY who would post that.

Anyhow, for your trouble, thanks.

mametchi :)

cool! i'm daiyatchi i thought i had a version 4 but couldn't find any of my characters on any character charts but this explains it ... i have i version 4.5

;) yay!

awesome im geting a v4.5 its on its way (in mail) those new charecters are awsome i wonder if they have the classics still to?

That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* TOPIC PINNED *

Using D-Best's packet capture method, I found the list of v4.5 characters and copied their images as they appear on TamaTown. Click here to see a chart of V4.5 characters.

Note: when you click the link, an image will appear scaled to fit your screen. If you move your mouse over the image, the mouse pointer should change into a magnifying glass with a plus (+) in it. (If it does not, click the image first, or press F5.) When it's as such, click the image to see it full size.

*news flash: Bandai has finally posted a v4.5 character chart on their web site. Click here to see it.*
They actually are pretty great!

mametchi :eek:

[SIZE=10pt]Nice one, binary! And nice "capture method" D-Best. That was a really helpful chart! The only thing missing for me is a V4.5! <_< But anyway cool chart![/SIZE]

OMG i so want a v.5!!!!! i only have a v.4 but still it's better than nothing... :mellow: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :pochitchi: Is there any1 who wants 2 B my friend?????? ^_^ ^_^ :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :pochitchi: If u do plz contact me. thnx

OMG i so want a v.5!!!!! i only have a v.4 but still it's better than nothing... :mellow: :angry: :( :angry: Is there any1 who wants 2 B my friend?????? ^_^ :D :angry: :( :angry: If u do plz contact me. thnx
Please stay on topic and remember to follow the board rules. Thanks. :)

Wow, that is so awesome! Thanks a lot! *nods graciously*

Likes ;) : I thought daiyatchi and kujakutchi were really pretty looking! I also enjoyed purimatchi, boxertchi, and yakantchi *aww how cute!*

Dislikes :) : horoyotchi was kinda odd (*wants to make 'wacko' robot but can't because she's using fast reply*)

Shitekitchi looks like a mean old lady! Oh yeah...the thing that makes me the most angry is that...there's no Tarakotchi! *pouts angrily!*

Okay well that's my input!

Chatterbox

Cool thanks for the information on the tama's. It really helps if your like me and you can't go all the time on the internet. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back