V4.5--Climb Trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all you V4.5 Climbers! Have you ever gotten stuck on the 24th cloud on Climb? Simply put, here's a trick!
On the 24th cloud, start pressing ( B ) repeatedly. You will soon get to the 30th cloud (if you do not fail.)
Yeah, thanks very much for this! The first time I played Climb, I was surprised by the sudden change of speed. This tip works, thank you. :)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Woah, I was just about to post this, good job I looked her- anyway I knew this already, but thanks for posting it.

Hello all you V4.5 Climbers! Have you ever gotten stuck on the 24th cloud on Climb? Simply put, here's a trick!
On the 24th cloud, start pressing ( B ) repeatedly. You will soon get to the 30th cloud (if you do not fail.)
Yeah. I kinda figured that out on my own :blink:

good tip though.

Lol, I tried that, I figured it out earlier, it was funny, keep pressing that button, dudes... :D

ya, i figured that out after losing a few times. :angry: But I'm sure this will help the owners who didn't know

Tama 3445521508 :)

Latest posts

Back