v4.5 design to girly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VistaXP

Reaction score
I think the 4.5 design really stinks if your a boy, the two design for boys pretty much look alike so theirs not much variety to choose from and the star on the antenna makes it even more kiddish/girly...

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
ya, 2(flames, snake skin)

cmon bandai.hope new does come out with new design

im dont like the scales one because i have a v3 like that 1.

i can only get 1 for now. WHY??? BANDAI WHY!?!?!?!?

I was surprised that my brother actually liked the Peacock one. He doesn't have an interest in Tamagotchi, but he said the Peacock design would be his choice were he to buy one.

yes very much so...at least i got the flame one. The star makes it look kiddish and girly. stupid bandai. (i like bandai but they need to make it more uniex)

I guess Bandai thinks tamagotchis are for girls more than boys. But they even have boys in the commercials. I am going to get the Black Flames and Purple Lava designs. Those are the prettiest. And since I am a girl that is not girly, those are the 2 best designs.

C~M

Why did Bandai do make them more 'girly' than 'guyish'? Buisness. It's just how it works. Which ever will get the more buyers- if it's girls that will most likey buy more than guys, they'll make more 'girlish' designs.

There are a couple unisex/guy tamas in each group, so they aren't hopeless.

actually tamagotchi's were meant for boys then girls started buying them so i think all tamagotchi's are for boys really coz boys rule and if you dont beleive me look at the bandai archives on google so really it was meant for boys not girls and there are new v4.5 desighns so shutup :D

what boys do not rule and many boys think tamas are stupid this is how the story really gose :D tamagotchi were for girls first then some boys thougt it was cool then tamas became for boys and girls bandi will not make the tamagotchis more boyish than girly there sales will drop they know that!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back