V4.5 for sale!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtnee~Malakian

Reaction score
OMG The V4.5's are on ToysRus website!

Go here~ https://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?sr...CatId=&view=all

Scroll all the way down to the bottom! The V4.5's are the 4 tamagotchis with no image available. It does say V4 but since I know all the designs, I KNOW those are the V4.5's. I just bought 2 of them, the red butterflys and the purple lava.

Also they have them on Wal-Mart website too!

Go here~ https://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do...agotchi&ic=24_0

There are a lot of designs on there, but only 4 are in stock.

:angry: If you want a V4.5 and you live anywhere other than Southern California, now is your chance to buy them and not be ripped off.

C~M

hey i live in australia sydney and i saw the wal-mart website and $14? can u convert that 2 australian ammount plz? anyways, great find =]

hey i live in australia sydney and i saw the wal-mart website and $14? can u convert that 2 australian ammount plz? anyways, great find =]
Ususally if you go to Google, you can type in "currency converter" and it will come up with a menu where you can input your numbers. Anyways.... It would be about $16.99 Australian dollars plus shipping and stuf!!!

Cool :lol: I will look at wal-mart and toys`r`us

Thanks for the cool imfo on the v4.5s :lol: .

I really hope the are at these places when I go to

them :nyatchi:

~Tropical

NEW UPDATE!!!!!! NEW UPDATE!!!!!

They now have 6 V4.5's up for sale PLUS they have images now! ;)

C~M

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeha, Walmart has always been a very good online store!! They have nice shipping and good prices.

hmm I was wondering if anyone brought tamagotchi connection 4.5 in Canada? Cause if u did can u let me know please thank-you :p

Don't ya LOVE the: Tamaagotchi Ultimate PC Accessory Pack Includes Exclusive V4.5 Tamagotchi with the adorable tama holder!????????? :blink:

What???They don't have the Hawaiian Blue Tamagotchi for sale! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back