V4.5 Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
Last night, Ellen glitched. I checked her to be sure she went so sleep (as I set her and all the others who were already sleeping in the bedroom) and she looked like she was awake and slightly turned towards her baby, who was in the box sleeping. There was one Z above them that was moving like it should, but the lights were on and I couldn't push any buttons. So, I had to reset and download her and then change the time. She still has her baby with her, whereas her mate Sid left me this morning.

I don't know why it did this, my other V4.5 has had babies no problem...

Perhaps ellen was leaving the child?

P.S. I like your tama log :)

Perhaps ellen was leaving the child?P.S. I like your tama log :)
Hmm... Maybe... It was weird, though, it was like it was frozen, but with the Z moving. I guess she'll leave later today or tonight then instead. :D

And thanks. :D

That's the action that occurs when the parent is in the progress of leaving the child. It's normal for it to ignore button presses during that time.

OOOOH. I wish I would've known instead of resetting. :( Oh well I guess.

They always do it while I'm asleep, so I never see it and I just wake up to a crying baby with "boy" or "girl" under it for me to pick a name, etc.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

Last night, Ellen glitched. I checked her to be sure she went so sleep (as I set her and all the others who were already sleeping in the bedroom) and she looked like she was awake and slightly turned towards her baby, who was in the box sleeping. There was one Z above them that was moving like it should, but the lights were on and I couldn't push any buttons. So, I had to reset and download her and then change the time. She still has her baby with her, whereas her mate Sid left me this morning.
I don't know why it did this, my other V4.5 has had babies no problem...
This is what happens when your Tamagotchi is just about to leave the baby and return to TamaTown. If you had left it, the next day you would be looking after your new baby. :wub:

Hmm...yes, I think that you saw Ellen leaving her baby. She would have stood there for a few minutes before departing forever. I have never seen this myself, but I have read about it many times. I really need to see it with my own eyes :p .

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

If you want to see it the second day you have the baby turn the time to 11:59 and wait a minute untill midnight at midnight you will see the mom or dad lokking at the baby for like 3 to 6 minutes ive seen it many times before its nice to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back