V4.5 Group Hatching! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~sunflower~

Reaction score
I got a new v4.5 today, and have yet to hatch it.

Would anyone like to be in a group hatching?

We can start when everyone who wants to join is ready :blink:

I've had my V4.5 for a while, but I'll RESET it for you guys. PM me for more info. Should we make our log in the logs forum? I'll get a banner for our log. This is so neat! I hope you guys let me join!

Totally! :) Have fun with the banner, I can't wait! When *Cinnamoroll* gets her 4.5, we can decide on the time to hatch them! :p

I didn't make the banner because I can't seem to put the pictures on TT. I don't think you can. I'm sooo excited. I hope Cinnamoroll gets hers soon! So, are we making ouir log in the "Logs/ Library" forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
can i join i have a v4 though dont worry if i cant i'll just wait till some post on group hatching no one has it's not fair

jaz, You're welcome to join ;) A log is a great idea, but who should be the one to post it?

Also, since it seems we have enough people, when should the hatching commence? :huh:

I'm trying to convince my gram to get me the PC pack for the V4.5! I really like that one! And I have some bad news. If I order the tamagotchi, it probably won't be here this week, and Saturday I'm leaving for vacation so I won't be back until next Saturday. So I might not be able to join in time. :huh:

EDIT: I called TOYSRUS but the store didn't have it. Maybe I can get a different one.

That would be great! And guess what? I HAVE THE PC PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toysrus had no clue what I was talking about so my gram took me up to TOYSRUS anyways (we also bought my 4 year old brother a NINTENDO DS LITE--- because the "big boys" had them at pre-school and wouldn't let him play. How evil. :p ). ANYWAYS, We went in the tamagotchi isle and there it was! My beloved PC pack. Ahhh... :blink: I'm marveling it right now. I'll use this new tama instead of my other one. Isn't neat how it resembles a globe and I'm going on vacay? I think it's a coincidence. Sunflower, I think you should start the log because you had the idea. So, go ahead and start. I think we should start logging now and hatch tomorrow. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back