v4.5 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnytama17

Reaction score
I was a tama expert then I quit them months later I got them out and started them up again. I started up the v4.5 any cheats,codes(number and button),hints,tips,and help. On anything from games,pets,health,food,creture types,groth charts,dislike and likes chartes,and and other things. Even best way to decrate it,how to hang it, and stuff to make for it.

thanks

sunnytama17

Unfortunately I don't know where you could find any likes/dislikes charts or anything like that. What I can give you are some tips to caring for your Tamagotchi.

Feeding- Feed your Tamagotchi meals when any of its hunger hearts are empty. Feed it until all of its hunger hearts are full. If you feed it meals when its hunger hearts are full (it will eat up to two extra meals), it'll last a bit longer until a hunger heart empties again. I don't know if this has any impact on its growth however. Try not to feed your Tamagotchi snacks when it is unhappy, unless it is too close to its base weight to be able to play any games or you are short for time.

Happiness- To keep your Tamagotchi happy, try playing games if you have the time. If you fully complete the game, you can fill up all of your Tamagotchi's happiness hearts. I like to pretend that there are also two invisible hearts, which do not need to be filled but when they are, your Tamagotchi can last longer until another happiness heart empties again. You can also feed your Tamagotchi snacks if it's unhappy, but only do this if you don't have enough time or if your Tamagotchi refuses to play due to not being not heavy enough.

Discipline- If your Tamagotchi cries (it will beep) and still has at least one hunger heart full and one happiness heart full, give it comfort by going to the discipline icon (first icon on the bottom row) and selecting "Praise." If your Tamagotchi beeps (and still walks around normally) and still has at least one hunger heart full and one happiness heart full, punish it for seeking attention unneccesarily by going to the discipline icon and selecting "Punish/Time Out." (It might lose a happiness heart in the process, which is natural, because who likes being punished?) Also, if you wrap a present and send a present to another v4 or v4.5 Tamagotchi using the "v4 & v4.5" option in the connection menu and your Tamagotchi sends poop or something of that nature, it'll come back and sit at the bottom of your screen pulling funny faces for some time. At this point, you should punish it for sending a nasty present. Each time you give the right discipline for the right reasons, one more mark is shown on the discipline/training bar.

Skill Points- These are needed to help your Tamagotchi get a job in later life and to influence which character it will evolve into. To raise these, go to preschool/school/work, play games or eat certain foods.

Weight- Weight is increased by eating and decreased by playing games. Your Tamagotchi will gain 1g from eating a meal and 2g from eating a snack. Which doesn't sound like much but it all adds up! Games can decrease up to 3g of weight (though if you don't get an Excellent, your Tamagotchi may only lose 1-2g of weight). Be aware that every Tamagotchi has a "base weight" and no Tamagotchi will play games until it is at least 3g above its base weight. By the way, don't be alarmed if you get an Ura Yangu Furawatchi/Ura Young Violetchi and its weight goes all the way down to 0g. You won't be alone, that has happened to other v4.5 owners too. (It's a glitch that was also on the v4- but on the v4 it affected Ichigotchi instead.)

Cleanliness- I hope I don't need to explain this too much. When your Tamagotchi poops, clean it up as soon as you see it! And if you see your Tamagotchi with squiggly lines around it, you can select the toilet icon to make it go to the toilet/potty.

Connection- This isn't really a vital part of your Tamagotchi's life, but I'll explain it briefly anyway. A v4.5 can connect to any Tamagotchi from v1-v4.5. It can also breed with Tamagotchi from those versions too (both Tamagotchi must have been in the adult stage for 48 hours I think it is- I'm pretty sure you can mate by connecting before the matchmaker's first visit). In the connection menu you also have the Work option, which will assist in helping your Tamagotchi gain skill points and the PC option, which you may wish to use if you want to go on Tamatown. When connecting with another Tamagotchi, you'll either play games or exchange presents. If you are connecting with another v4 or v4.5, you can play games, exchange presents or visit each other.

Medicine- When your Tamagotchi is sick, a skull icon will appear above it. Select the medicine icon to administer medication. It might take more than one dose. By the way, I've heard that the very first Tamagotchi's medicine icon was a needle, but it was changed to a bottle of medicine because kids felt guilty about giving their Tamagotchi injections! (And now it's been changed to a first-aid kit. Wonder why? Did people feel bad about giving their Tamagotchi bad-tasting medicine?)

Mail- You will receive mail throughout the day, some which let your Tamagotchi go to preschool, school or work and others which aren't really that important. You can receive Gotchi Points and items from mail, as well as letters that make your Tamagotchi happier or unhappier.

Attention- When the final icon on the bottom row is lit, it means that your Tamagotchi wants you! (I think it's mainly there to help you if you didn't hear your Tamagotchi beep.) Check its health meter and find out what it needs, maybe food, exercise or discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back