V4.5 in Fall?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do u think about this?

• yes, i've heard of this ... i cant wait!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, what is this! somtin new to me!

• WHAT??? this must be news!

• im going to go check it out now...

• WOW! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!

• i checked it out, not interesting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaosMIMI

Reaction score
I just logged in and noticed this post by Admin under Tamagotchi News, to see it click HERE it sounds awesome but does it come with the PC game and stuff, cuz that would make the V4.5 pricey

post comments here or if you know what it means ... :(

*faints* Ugh... not another new tamagotchi! I can't take it any more!

Gezz bandi, pace your self leave us wanting for a little while you don't even have tamatown fully up yet... :)

ya really by the way no it dont have 2 come with the cd soo you can get the tamagotchi v4.5 by it salf

but you can get the cd and it will come with a tamagotchi v4.5 :)

hope i helped

(*crazy cris*)

I read the topic last night and what I think it is, is a normal V4 with a few more things; a cd for your pc, a personalisation kit (I would assume the egg thing would be white) and a few bits and pieces. I don't think it has any new functions and I think it's exactly the same as the V4. V4 hasn't come out in Australia (where I live) yet so I still have to wait for that.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the cd, you can download a little funny tamagotchi character smiley that you have to feed and play with on your screen. And it's like a microsoft word assistant, except it doesn't give you any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back