V4.5 minimum weights

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragna

Reaction score
I never remembered the minimum weight of my Tam, but it's nice to know the min weight of your Tam. So I want to make a chart.

I only have this for now:

Babys - 5 lbs

Toddlers - 10 lbs

How about the Teens (do they have al the same min weight? I thought it was 15)

And al the adults?

If you know some, please post in this topic and I will collect the information in a chart! :)

teens- 20  adults- 30
That's not totally true. I now have a ura young memetchi and her minimum weight is 15 lbs. I think that some teen characters have a min weight of 15 and some teens of 20, but I don't know which :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not totally true. I now have a ura young memetchi and her minimum weight is 15 lbs. I think that some teen characters have a min weight of 15 and some teens of 20, but I don't know which ;)
I get them mixed up.

What does it mean that it goes down to 0? That the minimum weight is 0, or if you go below the minimum weight it gets to 0?

no, me_mametchi, ura young mametchi's min.weight IS 20 lbs. i think you must have determined that by trying to play games -.- it says no to games by the time it is 22 lbs cos there is the possibility of getting a champion in the game (it makes you loose 3 lbs) to prove this, ensure it is 22 lbs then feed it 2 snacks(bringing the total to 26 lbs) and get 2 champions straight. it'll be 20lbs.

I don't think there ARE minimum weights... you can keep losing weight by playing games. And if they refuse to, just feed them a snack or 2 and then you're good to go for another round! I've had a celebtchi that never went above 27 lbs, it left me at 21. My teens have been under 15 pounds before, but it was pretty darn hard to keep them under that. I know Ichigotchi has a glitch where she can play endless games... there have been topics on "Ichigotchi 2 pounds?!" or something like that... from my understanding, after you reach 2 pounds, she can't lose anymore weight.

I don't think there ARE minimum weights... you can keep losing weight by playing games. And if they refuse to, just feed them a snack or 2 and then you're good to go for another round! I've had a celebtchi that never went above 27 lbs, it left me at 21. My teens have been under 15 pounds before, but it was pretty darn hard to keep them under that. I know Ichigotchi has a glitch where she can play endless games... there have been topics on "Ichigotchi 2 pounds?!" or something like that... from my understanding, after you reach 2 pounds, she can't lose anymore weight.
Isn't that what they are referring to as minimum weight? If they won't play a game it's because they could lose too much weight if you won the game. So they refuse until they are fed enough food to cover that loss. Each character does have a different weight range.

I never remembered the minimum weight of my Tam, but it's nice to know the min weight of your Tam. So I want to make a chart.
I only have this for now:

Babys - 5 lbs

Toddlers - 10 lbs

How about the Teens (do they have al the same min weight? I thought it was 15)

And al the adults?

If you know some, please post in this topic and I will collect the information in a chart! :hitodetchi:
whow things might be a lot more organised if you'd telled us which version :mimitchi: :D :D ^_^

Yes I agree with bethreys and all tamas have different minimum wieghts so you can't really make a chart at all unless you make one of EACH character.

Latest posts

Back