V4.5 OR TAMAGOTCHI P?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OlympicAir

Reaction score
Hello! :p :p

I have all versions up to the Tama-go but the v4/4.5, but recently discovered the Tamagotchi P, which seems interesting, but the V4.5 is more traditional (and in English! :D :D ) Which one would you recommend??

Thanks! :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :newmametchi:

It depends on what you want to try the v4/4.5 are great they introduce jobs and were the toy that really introduced tamagotchi fully out of the vintage era, the version is like a v3 with more convenience. The p's however is the latest tamagotchi to release in Japan and if you've only played with gray tamas the colour series is a big leap in well.. everything. The p's allows you to dress up your character give them a pet, get more characters with deco pierces and so much more it's like a complex v4/4.5 with ought the jobs and a different type of school. If you are to get a colour I suggest you research a bit and think whether you will be able to handle it remember this tamagotchi is in full Japanese so you'll need to be looking at guides unless you can speak the language.

If you wanted to take a leap into the colour gen then I suggest you get a tamagotchi IDL English version it is a big leap but not too big and being in English it will make the toy easier to understand.

If you want something more traditional, go for the 4.5. If you want a complex tama, get a P's.

I have a P's and I have to say, it's amazing and I'd sacrifice the rest of my collection (8 tams') only to keep it if I had to :wub: It worth investing the money, I promise you won't regret!!

It's true it's a bit complex, and you have to look at guides, translations, videos (...) all the time. Also you have to ''memorize the menus'' since it's all in Japanese, haha ^_^ :rolleyes:

I'm getting a V4.5 soon, and I've heard tons of great things about it, I'm very excited! :lol: I love Connections because they're simple, fun, and in average not very demanding. The games are most of time very addictive and I enjoy the 'vintage black/white screens'. ^_^

I heard the V4.5 has more than 15 minigames to unlock, I'm very interested about that part :D

You can easily get both if you manage to find the 4.5 for cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back