V4.5 refusing to play games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eeeee

Reaction score
So I thought my tama loved me and I loved it. I took care of it. Life was perfect. Now, when I try to play a game with it, he refuses!! He is perfect, Idk why he won't play. The king even visits likke 4x a day!!!

It's possible that your Tamagotchi's weight is already the lowest it can be for its age, so it won't play the games. Also, make sure that your Tamagotchi's stress level isn't up...although that's probably not an issue since you said you take good care of your Tamagotchi. I just thought I'd mention it anyway. Good luck! :p

But that's it! He wont way any food! Full hungry full happy training full smiley 57 stars 47 fist 88. 2 yrs old 22 lbs. First generation idk what is wrong

I don't really remember how it is on a Connection (it's been a while since I've played with one), but even though its hunger meter is full, can't you still feed it dessert/snacks/whatever you want to call them to raise its weight? That's how it is for the Tamagotchis I have. If this isn't it, I don't really know what else to tell you. Hope you figure it out and good luck!

Don't give him food, give him snacks.

Also, oldschooltama, v4.5's does not have a stress level. only the v6/music stars has.

Don't give him food, give him snacks. Also, oldschooltama, v4.5's does not have a stress level. only the v6/music stars has.
I agree with lolokotchi, also, if possible praise it! :)

Don't give him food, give him snacks. Also, oldschooltama, v4.5's does not have a stress level. only the v6/music stars has.
Ooo, thanks for clearing that up for me! :)

I know exactly what happened. It happened to me too. :D If it refuses to play games with you, give it some food and a treat, then try playing a game with him. If it still doesn't work, than just let it cool down. Go do something else. When you come back and try to play a game with it, it should work. If you have any further questions, please email me.

~Bubbagump119 ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have any further questions, please email me.

~Bubbagump119 :)
Or, you could make topics about it, like this one, so more people can have a chance to read about it or help you. :)

Or, you could make topics about it, like this one, so more people can have a chance to read about it or help you. :puroperatchi:
Thats right! But, to not further stray away from the question asked, ill just answer in 4 words. Feed.It.A.Snack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back