V4.5 sleeping problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knollimeister

Reaction score
my friend's v4.5 won't wake up!! it was up like, all night and now its asleep. can we wake it up whenever we want, or does it wake up on its own?

and plus, we want to know if you can connect a v5 and a v4.5.

thanks in advance,

♥knollimeister♥

Check the time on your friends V4.5

It might be wrong (maybe set for 9PM - evening instead of 9AM - morning) - that's usually the problem if the tamagotchi is awake all night.

Here is a link to the Tamagotchi Connecting Guide - it shows you all the tamas and which ones they can connect with (and how) - but you can't connect V5s with v4.5s

knollimeister is right but if thats not the problem get a pen, go to the back of the tama and put it in the little button at the bottom. when its an egg press the middle button ( B ) and press download and ur tama should be awake and u can play with it.

A HANDY TIP.

if ur tama doesnt wanna play a game give it a snack and it should wanna play :huh:

Usually when my Tamagotchi is still sleeping, I change the time, and set it back to normal.

See ya on Tamagotchi Music City! AK8425 :( :kusatchi: :huh: :blink: ^_^

An answer to your other question- no your V5s (family tpe) and V4s cannot connect. Sadly. I also have both a V4 and V5, but they don't connect. V5s can only connect with v5s- and the computer- of course. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back