V4.5 SPOTTED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did UK get the V4s first?
I saw them at Toys R Us Medway area (in Kent) and I remember - I saw Cheetah design. That's a US design!
We didn't get the V4s first.... :)

Spain and Portugal got them first.... ;)

But the Cheetah design... yes - maybe they got some North American versions?

No, the V4.5 is the next version of Tamagotchi! I don't know why they did 4.5 instead of 5, but all the Tamagotchis have been the same price. I just buy them for collective reasons now ;)
♪~tk710
:D :D :D :D :D it sounds better :D :D :D :D :D

We didn't get the V4s first.... :D
Spain and Portugal got them first.... :D

But the Cheetah design... yes - maybe they got some North American versions?
Yeah, but we got it before the Americans!

Has any UK members got their V4.5 yet?

I've saved up enough to buy two now, so I'll got to the shops today.

Quick update. I went to the local Walmart yesterday, finally found the Tamagotchi/virtual pet shelf. The local Walmart was still stocking V3. No V4 or V4.5 in sight. They had Gotchi Pouches (no Violetchi :) ) and lanyard packs.

May get lucky and pass by the Toys'R'Us (out of town one). Last time I was there, they had V4, more accessories and sticker/card packs. Don't think a Target is on our route so probably won't get to check there.

I bought the Cheetah design, and it is soo cool! I've currently got Mametchi (Universal).

in england?? wow!! can we have some pics?? that would be ace!

andypat

Maybe a little later - I sadly lost my mobile phone and it had my only camera! I am quite young, 10, so I don't get much pocket money. Next time I'll save up for digital camera.

My mametchi died too - I now have tamatchi. I better start a log...

EDIT: I went to the shops and the V4s and V4.5s were gone. A shop worker said they had sent them back, because they were soon going to get a new 'model' of tamagotchi. They can't even say Version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.... They sent them back> That's odd. It may be possible that they had them out on the shelves before the UK release date.... Strange.

Unlike the Normal UK version of V4.5 called V4 PLUS, it is actually called proper V4.5.

Okay theres not a toysrus by me anymore i could use ebay but its to dear illl just have to wait or somint WAIT theres usually something in The Entertainer cheap and they usually have all the new stuff :)

Whats the difference between v4 and v4.5 because now I

don't know if mine is v4.5 or v4

Ze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back