V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER_GOTCHI

Reaction score
I got a v4.5 yesterday at Target in California (where I live). It is currently a Kuribotchi toddler. I have unlocked two games, Climb (jump from cloud to cloud) ang Tug-of-War. There are some of the Ura characters (I played against in Tug-Of-War). Feel free to ask ay questions. It was $15 and I bought the flame design.

I got a v4.5 yesterday at Target in California (where I live). It is currently a Kuribotchi toddler. I have unlocked two games, Climb (jump from cloud to cloud) ang Tug-of-War. There are some of the Ura characters (I played against in Tug-Of-War). Feel free to ask ay questions. It was $15 and I bought the flame design.
Your are so lucky. That and the Purple Lava designs are the ones I want. :p

C~M

I didn't see the purple lava design. The only ones I saw were mine and the red butterflies.

Congratulations on your purchase! :D

I'm looking for the Green Peacock one - I have the feeling that only 6 patterns will be released in North America, not all 12. I hope that's not the case. :\

If it's in Minnesota does that mean it'll reach Ohio soon??? I want the Hawaiian design!

Congratulations on your purchase! ^_^
I'm looking for the Green Peacock one - I have the feeling that only 6 patterns will be released in North America, not all 12. I hope that's not the case. :\
I think the next six will be released as the second wave. You know, like how the origami, digital yellow, green flowers tamagotchi v.4 came out after the first ones. I like the green peacock one, too. :D

if only 6 come out then which designs r gonna come out??? Cuz I so want the Puzzling Pieces one!!!!! It's so cool! Do you think the puzzling pieces is coming out in the first batch of designs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back