V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gracedgirl

Reaction score
OMG my v4.5 was a baby boy, and it just playedd the evolving music, so i picked it up and looked, i saw the evolving screen and stuff, so im like cool, i wonder wat toddler itll turn inta, so then it evolved, INTO AN OLDIE! u know on da growth charts for da v4, a boy oldie, and girl oldie, get older, they turn into a different oldie.... is it a glitch? maybe it is, bcause i jjst had an oldie on that tamam, but the oldie was only there for 2 days, soooo, is it a glitch, or is it normal? P.S how do i debg my tama? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
does that mean the oldie i got it married to will also have this problem? (i had to dowload it, so it didnt evolve yet...) can i get it married, is it like an adult? does it have to get married to an oldie? or can it get marriwd to another regular adult? im vewy confused :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
um..... also, how do i debug my tama? i was wondering how earlier, NOW IM JUST DESPRATE! i have questions about it though

1. is it like resetting ur tama?

2.will u start from gen 1

3. how do u open ur tama

4. wat do u do once ur tama is open?

5. how do i close it

6. wat if the debugging doesnt work? is my tama ruined 4 evr?!

7. can i choose any charcter i want? (if its a girl can i choose a boy?)

8. after i debug wat is it more likly to? least likly to?

THANX!

thsnx a bunch, bu that site is for debugging a v1 or 2 or something like that, i was asking aboutn v4, but that site did tell mmme about debugging, its very interresting, so after i figureout wat ti do with the circle thingy on top, i can use that site! thanx!

huh? btu wadd da heck do i do with the ball? does it go back together? does the ball evn come off? asn dfo da v4.5, does da star come off? if so..... pleasr tell me how! sorry for the nusisance, and if this is spam for posting something off topic.... :angry:

thsnx a bunch, bu that site is for debugging a v1 or 2 or something like that, i was asking aboutn v4, but that site did tell mmme about debugging, its very interresting, so after i figureout wat ti do with the circle thingy on top, i can use that site! thanx!
DONT DEBUG YOUR TAMA.

v4s get stuck on hyperspeed, and they get hungry faster than you can feed them.

So they die.

Bad idea. dead tama. :p

v1 and v2 are ok, you can get them off of hyper speed. i dont know about v3.

but even if it is a v1 or 2, you risk wrecking it for good.

hope i helped.

I debugged my V2 and it was AWSOME! I got to pick any charecter i wanted it was so COOL!!!!! You should seriusly try it!!!!!

k, yea, uhhhhh now that we figured out teh whole child of an oldie, were talking about debugging... seriously, isnt that spam or something???? anywayz, i wish i had a v2 right about........ now! hehehehheh, im going to play speed type now!

um..... also, how do i debug my tama? i was wondering how earlier, NOW IM JUST DESPRATE! i have questions about it though

3. how do u open ur tama

5. how do i close it

THANX!
1.No its not like reseting your tama.

2.I dont really know.(SORRY)

3.Kimberly999475 have you the link.

4.When you open your tama you gotta open to little screws and then get a pencil and make a circle where it says debug.

5.The same way you opened it.

6.The debugging can't fail.There are chances that your tama will be ruined for ever.

7.Yes you can chose any charecter even if your tamas a girl you can pick a boy charecter.

8.After debug when your tama is an adult it will evovle into the charecter you chose.

You're Welcome!

-~MileyCycrus~

3. how do u open ur tama

5. how do i close it

THANX!
1. If you decide to reset completely. I believe you can still download.

2. Yes, if you reset completely, you will start from the first generation.

3. Use a screwdriver to unscrew the screws.

4. Rub the Debug circle with a pencil (this has only been proven to work on a Connection)

5. Screw the screws back again.

6. No, you can always erase the pencil marks.

7. I think so.

8. I'm not sure.

I debugged my v4 and then i was able unbugg it with a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol and it took the pencil rubbings right off and then it was no longer debugged so don't worry about debugging it odes not harm your tama in any way if you know how to take it apart carefully!

No- you have the child of an Oldie. If two Oldies mate then your baby boy will go straight to an adult Oldie. ;) No worries- just care for it like an adult.
It looks like an oldie, but it's really an adult. It's called Oyajitchi, and it's a secret character (well, it used to be secret, until we all figured it out :angry: ).

-DDDTrooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back