v4.5s in england

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchi~candy

Reaction score
i found out that the v4.5s are in england i rang my local entertainer and they had them if you ring them say (well if you want one)say... is thee any v4.5 ,jinsei pluses and metion they have a star airial :) :p :huh: :chohimetchi:

PARTY PARTY they r here wahoo

oh and thanks 9999999999999999999999999999999999 tons to Version-four because i posted in her log and she told me they r in england

they have different designhs to the ones in america ect.

i found out that the v4.5s are in england i rang my local entertainer and they had them if you ring them say (well if you want one)say... is thee any v4.5 ,jinsei pluses and metion they have a star airial  :)   :p   :huh:   :chohimetchi:                                        

PARTY PARTY they r here wahoo

oh and thanks 9999999999999999999999999999999999  tons to Version-four because i posted in her log and she told me they r in england

they have different designhs to the ones in america ect.
Yea thats were i got mine wen i rung they had a blue design with kuchipatchi memetchi and mametchi on with a yellow star and dark pink buttons a yellow design that i newver saw and a white design that had flowers on The Entertainer

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back