V4 and 4.5 job trick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liltama

Reaction score
Say you played your job alot and want to get paid? Just find out when your tama wakes up, put it one minute before then (change the date too)..... and then wait a minute......

After the minute is up, go to your job and you will get payed! YAY!

Seems clever, but I prefer not messing around with time Travel.

But it may help out someone who wants to save up for an item. Some V4 items are expensive.

Yea.....I always time travel but it works and it helps alot I get up to 2000gp a day and I don't work alot sometimes extra if I use the trick

Hello Everyone! :D

If you want some points fast just do this...

1. Go to Tama Town

2. Go to the Cafe'

3. Go into the burger game, Start it, then exit with out playing

4. Quickly go into the pizza making game & start playing

5. Now everything will be moving faster, The clock as well as the pizza toppings

6. Quickly make 4 pizzas ( its all you have time for!)

7. Now it will glitch when the time runs out.

8. Just keep collecting your points untill you hit the limit of 9900 I think?

9. Log out and repeat!!

Hope this helps!! :D

Wow, starfire! Just a comment but I've seen u everywhere on Tamatalk lol yea minimum is 1000 gp

So I can't seem to get my tama to connect with the job/school option. I know you're supposed to be outside, right? I've tried so many times and he always just comes back without connecting. I live in Arizona, so it's not for lack of sunlight. Any suggestion

Last edited by a moderator:
First you have to actually set it to sleep for like 6 minutes, then when it wakes do it

Seems clever, but I prefer not messing around with time Travel.
But it may help out someone who wants to save up for an item. Some V4 items are expensive.
I agree. I do not use those "re-stock shop" time change things. I like to let my tamagotchi be. You know..? :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back