v4 and v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

club penguin

Reaction score
hi i decided to post a log here. my tama is a teen now but ill give u detaled stories of what i remember. well, here is goes

well, its night time now and im in bed (sleeping problems, ugg :p ) i looked at my tamas a v4 and a v3, i have found them quite boring for a while, but now i like them, of coarse they are dead i will reset them now, ok one boy and the other...... Darn! a boy! ill reset him...please wait... yay! its a girl! ill name it... cutie pie, of coarse i can only fit in cutie but thats ok. the boy is samul. (sam-u-al) the boy is the v3 the girl is the v4. i better try and get some sleep now before my parents or my brother sees my light on, ill have to pause my tamas :( (they dont sleep till they're toddilers) :( well, good night!

my tamas have been on pause all day while i was at school. :( oh well im playing with them now....AAAAHHHHHH....my v3 is changing!!! its a...a....a a mizumetch!!!!(i have done tama experiments and if u take completely bad care of it....DONT TRY THIS AT HOME....it turns into a mizumetchi and if u take completely good care of it :angry: its a mizumetchi. :p :( ) any way, cutie pie hasn't changed yet. ill post when she does wich should be soon!!!!

until then,

bleep bleep beep beep :( :

club penguin

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]well, cutie pie has changed!!! she is a mohaukmatchi. post bak later! [/SIZE]

club penguin

we'll they have not changed yet, [SIZE=21pt]but they will!!! theeeeeey wiiiiiilll!!!!!! you'll see!! you'll all see!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] BWA HA HA.........[/SIZE]

well, its the next day and they have changed....[SIZE=21pt]TOLD YA!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] any way, samul is a obotchi and cutie pie is a young dorotchi MY FIRST YOUNG DOROTCHI!!!!! sooo now she is taking a bath (cute) :D and ill post back later bye.

club penguin

p.s. my tamas LOVE to talk, im gonna let them talk next time!!!!

hello, they have not tranformed but thats good 'cause cutie pie only has about 21 fasion points, 22 intelegence, and 6 kindness. :p oh well, any way, im gonna let them talk like i promesed.... oops! i guess ill clean up samuls poop first, samul will talk beetween the mametchis and cutie pie will talk beetween the mimitchis here they are

:D hello im samul the tama v3... NO!!! MUM SAID I COULD TALK FIRST!!!! ^_^ NO!!! SHE SAID I COULD!!!! : NO ME!!!!!! "whisper whisper" ok, hi im samul the v3 tamagotchi :mimitchi: and im cutie pie the v4. :ichigotchi: im an obotchi :mimitchi: and im a young dorotchi :mametchi: im the older 1 :mimitchi: only by 10 minutes!!!!! :mametchi:so? im still older1 B) :) :D :mimitchi: hmph <_< :angry: well, :mametchi:and :mimitchi: bye bye!!!! like they said, bye!

p.s. emoicons not all working!!!

:(

Code:
ppwell they have not changed yet but they will (see 4th post)i guess this is getting boring so......i guess ill try and be, non-boring?i gave a lamp to cutie pie. the first time it did not work, the 2nd time it did not wor k, but finnaly she got the geenie (or however u spell it) it gave her a present! make- up!!! cool!!!!!! im gonna check on them now, but first, DO NOT POST IN THIS LOG OR ANY ONE ELSES!!! thats just a warning.,.....PM ME INSTED!!!but wait, dont pm me!!! e-mail me at

[email protected] thank you! now ill post stats ill get my tamas now....plz wait.....*gets tamagotchis*...ok, DARN!!!!!! there asleep ill just have to wake them up...ok... my v3s stats are....

hunger: 1\4 :p :D

happyness: 4/4 :D

2/9 traning

3 yrs. old

76 lb.

boy

generation:1

86 points

now cutie pie's stats,

hunger:2/4

happy 1/4 :p :p

1 poop :)

2/9 training

27 fasion points

29 intelligence

14 kindness

77 lb.s

85 points :)

now they will talk :eek: purple for cutie pie and blue for samul, ok here we go; hi im cutie pie the v4 tamagotchi again. mumy bought me a lamp, i didnt rub it hard enogh but i finnaly got it to work. :) i did a mimitchi because when i grow up i wanna be HER. and i wanna be i hair style-ist and, and, ok thats quite enough cutie pie... but mumy! i wanna say 1 more thing pleeeez?oh all right thank- you! mumy! well the king came and he gave ME a airpwane ticket to ummm mumy? yes? what is my ticket to?canida dear yay! iget to go to canida whan im a momy. yes thats rite now lets let samul talk, hi! im samul the v3 tamagotchi, momy wants me 2 fall in love with cutie pie, but i think shes mean. im not mean! ;) yes u are!!!STOP! STOP! now samul, was that such a nice thing to say? no now say ur sorry to cutie pie. hmph, sorry :huh: hmphwell thats enough for today! say good bye! bye bye!!!

[SIZE=21pt]THEY TRANFORMED! HERES LORI, WITH THE STORY: [/SIZE]

well, acctually only 1 changed. can u guess who? cutie pie! and with the help of my tamatalk friends, i was able to find out why my v3 didt transform yet. beacause v3s are adults for 3 days and v4s are 2 days. anyway, my v4 transformed into, drum roll please..... a MASKATCHI? [SIZE=21pt]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/SIZE] :eek: hmph, *sniff sniff* i...i[SIZE=21pt]...I CANT TAKE IT!!![/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!![/SIZE]how..could she? o well.. at least she isnt THAT BAD. shes pretty, sort of but most of all i still love her, no matter what. she may be a jerk to some, but shes MY jerk. my cute little jerk. and ill ALWAYS love her. she was a cute teen, one of the cutest, she wasnt always kind to her boyfriend samul, but i didnt spoil her. she always behaved .and even 1nce she gave samul *sniff* a heart. in real life im almost in tears. NO ONE CAN TAKE MY LOVE AWAY FROM ME! SHELL STAY IN MY HEART! NO MATER HOW UGLY AND CRUL SHE TURNS OUT TO BE, SHELL ALWAYS, ALWAYS, STAY WITH ME. NO ONE CAN BREAK OUR FRIEND SHIP! NOT BANDIE, NOT MOM, NOT PRESIDENT BUSH! BECAUSE, U CAN NEVER BE ABLE TO TELL AOUT HER,*gulp* from her outside. I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!! I..I..I CANT TALK *snuffle* ANY LONGER. NOW I WIL LELET THEM SPSPEAK. OH!!

[SIZE=14pt]hi! im cutie pie the v4. im an adult now, before samul! horay! and i get to talk as long as i want 'cause samul is still a teen and he has to go to sleep! but i cant wait for him to turn into a grown-up like me because[/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt]secretly, i love him[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt] :eek: any way, im a stupid maskachi.(mommy left the room so i can say stupid) :eek: momy now taght me to use those little smiley and sad faces on here! i think she calls them "eemoa ikoons" what a weird name! any way, i think i look ugly, but mumy says i look beuiful, i didnt go to school that much so i dont no wat that means. but im still smart enough to spell intellegince i think. is it: I-N-T-E-L-A-G-E-N-S? well, ican still spell dumb mimitchi: D-U-M-B M-I-M-I-T-C-H-I there. momy says they are not dumb and i shouldnt call anybody "dumb" but i think she is dumb. because i was RELLY good and i didnt get her. hmph. ^_^ :huh: :huh: oh no shes coming bak in! ill press the little sendy botton! bye-bye![/SIZE]

well cutie and i had a little talk about the last post.i heard a beep and i thought somthing was rong, so i came into the room and the post was not on the page. so i read the log and there it was. dumb ^_^ stupid :eek: and all, and boy did she get in troble. no toys, speichel foods, or 45 minutes of un supervised talking time for 1 1/2 days. so here she is, scence her (tama time) 1 1/2 days is over soon she will be flying to canida after this post. here she is:

[SIZE=14pt] hi all u people. i got grounded 'cause a didnt no mumy could read my post after i sent it. hmph. :huh: :huh: :eek: [/SIZE]

samuls still asleep, after i come bak from canida (im going in a few minutes) im gonna wake him to connct 'cause [SIZE=8pt]i love him[/SIZE] :eek: [SIZE=14pt]i cant talk for a long time becuase of the last post so... bye[/SIZE]

well were bak! im gonna let cutie take over this post so....bye!

[SIZE=14pt]hi! im not grounded any more! :huh: and when mumy wasnt looking i set the time to 10:50 am on samuls clok.we connected and i gave him a heart. i cant wait till hes an adult! i want him to be a handsome ^_^ or a romantic :huh: oh! 'cause i love him[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] i have to go! bye![/SIZE]

ummmmm... well, it was 11:00 last night when i did the last 3 post so..... i think i went i little crazy with the tamatalking. sooo.... its 9:23 am now and i wont go crazy!... ok mabye a little :( here is my tam tam and my i think he turned into a secret character v3!

hi! samul and i should be getting married but its not working! if u no any thing on this pla go to "what happend to my tamagotchi" and clik on....somting somthin(i forgot) and under it WHAT THE? to help out.

Latest posts

Back