v4 and v5 arrivals (dunno if fake)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kool-dudett

Reaction score
i heard somewhere (cant remember) that v4 is comming out 2007 or 2008 and v5 2008 or 2009 :pochitchi:

is dis tru or false? :blink:

I dunno either but probably cuz so far the connection came out pretty much every year...

it could be true. i dont know. i hope they will though!!!!! :lol:

~TamaxCoraline

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe...

My friend said V4 was comin' out this November!!!

-CREKS-

It might be true but I don't want bandai to rush the new versions though.

*tama star*

P.S. If you see a V4, a V5+ then it is a fake because V3s have only just come out.

*tama star*

they may BUT i doubt it because they might

go into a different letter instead of V it might be

like x1 or some thing like the P1 and P2 did.

im not saying they wont but thats my opinon.

V5 was in stores before but it was a limited edition so you can only get them on ebay now but I am seriously not sure about v4.

Yo, then why do I always see V7 posted on eBay then?!
no no no. :unsure: THOSE ARE VERY FAKE!! PLEASE if you see v5,v6,v7,...etc. FOR TAMAGOTCHI's SAKE, DO NOT BUY THEM!!! I am sorry about my rudeness but, those fake tamagotchi sellers are really lairs... ;) :wacko:

Maybe next year for v4?

But I want them to de really cool.

So don't rush it Bandai! :eek:

D.H.A.C. (dont hav a clue) i dnt no if it tru or false ^_^

*Removed: Not worth responding to that*

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though you didn't type the whole word, please don't even put the little stars, because some little kids might go off and ask their moms and then they learn a curse(if they didn't know it already). I'm not trying to sound rude or anything.

For the other versions, it's probably just an estimate. Japan is way farther than we are, so it might be a japenese tamagotchi on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back