v4: bad expectations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manny999

Reaction score
i kindly ask now that the new tamagotchi V4 is out that the users of tamatalk will foccus equally on v1 v2 v3 and v4.............so the people that have tamas will be interested in tamatalk for years to comee

[SIZE=14pt]I never play with my V2 or V3 anymore! B) :pochitchi: i always play with my V4! :p :hitodetchi: B) B) :nazotchi: :eek: :blink: :eek: :nyatchi: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi can you guys come and visit my topic in Whats On Your Mind? please, I really need some replies.... :blink: :eek:

I ♥ the V4 more than any other version! I always play with them and connect them and play games!(You get 200pts for connecting,playing games, and winning when 2 v4s are connected!)

[SIZE=14pt]Hey Starrysky96, i looked at your topic and i did a vote! i voted for doctor! :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

Yeah, I have a v3 :rolleyes: My sister has a v4 but I didn't want one

[SIZE=14pt]you really should get a V4! B) :D :D they are alot better than a V3! :D B) :p :lol: :p ;) :rolleyes: :ph34r: :rolleyes: B) [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back