v4 CD1,2,3 and stereo information

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Anyway, since most of you never use the CD's because you think it will make the stereo explode like it did back in v3, I made this!

Anyway, yes, if you use CD's in stereos they will not explode :p I just bought one. All three CD'S have 2 soundtracks, and the stereo itself has 3 soundtracks, making it 9 soundtracks in total. You can be any age to use the stereo. I think CD1 costs 1000 points at the v4 shop, CD2 costing 1500 or 1000 and CD3 free and also a shop code(see tamagotchi codes's v4 shop codes topic 4 imformation)

P.S. Do not, make duplicates with information about the stereo and CD's. Post any other info here.

Last edited by a moderator:
um... well it wont explode honest trust me i used it but i only have the cd1 cd3 i dont know where to get cd2 so if u no plzplz plz tell me! :mimitchi:

aww. Thank you so much for telling me that becuase I didn't want to buy the CD because of the fear I will have my stereo explode...I don't think it's no big deal to care about the stereo eventually exploding but hey, that stereo cost alot of gotchi points!! LOL :) :) ;)

i h8t it haw u spend gp on the boombox(v3) and it explodes :) its so anoying ah well at least i gt a v4

I don't ever remember the boombox having 3 soundtracks... I thought it only had 2...

Now I'm not a worldwide expert on classical music ('cause the CDs play classical music) so I'll just write down as much as I can.

STEREO ITSELF (can be bought from Tamatown or from normal shop, costs 9000G and cannot decide track)

Track 1- Normal boombox tune for v3

Track 2- CD tune for v3's boombox

CD 1 (can be bought from Tamatown, costs 2000G)

Track 1- unsure

Track 2- unsure

CD 2 (can be bought from Tamagotchi shop, costs 2000G)

Track 1- Spring Theme from The Four Seasons

Track 2- unsure, but Tamagotchi play this on their musical instruments

CD 3 (shop code)

Track 1- Beethoven's 5th symphony

Track 2- Fur Elise

When you put a cd in a boombox (v3) it randomly explodes.

EDIT: I now have CD2!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back